You can imagine the response most, at least here in the western world, would give if you said “let’s go out for a spin today”, when today’s weather calls for 12’ seas and Force 8 winds! You probably would be hard pressed to find someone who wanted to go out in anything in that weather. We were introduced to the Revenger 31 at the Southampton, England Boat Show. They tell us it has been challenged with that weather and is a fully capable boat as a tender on any ocean-going ship or yacht out there. She is powerful enough to be someone’s only boat with many of the amenities of today’s sport boats, including ski towing ability.
- Heavy duty tubes manufactured from 1200gsm Hypalon* coated fabric (Choice of colours),
- 7 air chambers fitted with B7 valves
- 7 A6 pressure relief valves
- Rubbing strake around tubes
- Rubber boarding step, port & starboar
- Self-draining GRP deck with non-slip finish.
- Large forward anchor locker with hatch on raised deck section
- Underdeck routing of all cables
- Bow eye
- Two transom mounted towing eyes
- Underdeck built in 90 gallon / 409 litre powder coated aluminium fuel tank complete with sender
- Watertight engine housing, upholstered bench seat with locker.
- Electric hatch lifter,
- Gas struts on lockable lid
- Bathing platform with bathing ladder stowed under GRP hatch
- Oval Stainless Steel handrails
- 6 Retractable Stainless Steel cleats
|Length Overall||32' 2'' / 9.8 m|
Currently no test numbers