The primary mission of the Jupiter 43 SF is to deliver a superior offshore fishing platform that gets to the bite fast in almost any sea condition. To accomplish that, Jupiter’s hull pad design creates lift that provides an efficient running attitude, resulting in higher speeds, solid handling, increased fuel economy, and a smooth ride with no loss of visibility from the helm.
The 43 SF’s secondary mission is to do all that in comfort and style so the boat can be used for entertaining around home with family and friends.
• 360-Degree Coaming Bolsters. Demonstrating that the 43 SF is a serious fishing boat, the gunwales have coaming pads around the entire boat.
• Integrated Transom Seat and Livewell. The transom bench seating has a 90-gallon (341 L) livewell under the seat.
• Mezzanine Seating. The aft-facing mezzanine seating behind the helm provides an ideal spot to watch the baits.
• Forward Seating. The Jupiter 43 SF has abundant forward seating options from the coffin box lounger in front of the console to the port and starboard seats that convert to loungers with the touch of a button.
• Raised Helm. The raised helm on the Jupiter 43 SF provides excellent visibility and the custom helm seating is three wide and offers individual flip-up bolsters.
• In the Console Cabin. The cabin that sleeps two inside the console of the 43 SF has A/C, a galley with storage, and a head with a sink and a shower.
• Diesel Generator. Standard on the Jupiter 43 SF is a 9-kW diesel generator with a separate 49-gallon (185 L) diesel fuel tank.
• Freshwater System. The Jupiter 43 SF has a 75-gallon (283 L) freshwater system with two washdown spigots and a transom shower.
• Dive Doors. The port and starboard dive doors provide easy access to the water off a floating dock.
• T-top. The fiberglass T-top includes an overhead fiberglass molded electronics box, port, and starboard grab rails, Lumitec Mirage Spectrum Lighting and six-rod holders.
• Through Stem Bow Roller. The anchor is deployed via a through stem bow roller and in the anchor locker is a windlass with remote control.
The Jupiter 43 SF has a length overall of 43’1” (13.13 m), a beam of 12’6” (6.55 m), and an approximate empty weight 18,175 lbs. (8,244 kg).
The Jupiter 43 SF’s bow demonstrates Jupiter’s commitment to building a true fishing machine with the through-the-stem bow roller and anchoring system and pull-up bow cleats to keep the foredeck clear of snagging hazards. The foredeck has patterned, molded-in non-skid, and a flush mounted hatch over the anchor locker. Inside the anchor, the locker is the anchor windlass, which has a remote.
Forward Bow Area
It is evident that the forward bow area was designed for serious fishing with five rod holders on both the port side and the starboard side as well as rod holders built into the rail cap that is replete with molded-in anti-skid. It is also obvious that Jupiter wanted passengers to enjoy comfortable seating for the ride to the bite or just out for the day.
The port and starboard bench seats convert automatically to loungers with a touch of a button and in front of the console is a double wide sun lounge on the coffin box with fold-down armrest and drink holders.
The large center console houses an air-conditioned cabin that sleeps two and has a galley with microwave and storage. Wide side decks allow easy passage from the forward bow area to the aft cockpit when fish fighting or simply moving about. Access to the cabin is a door on the port side of the console.
Hawse Pipes. Traditionally a hawse pipe is an iron or steel pipe in the stem or bow of a ship which the anchor chain or cable, mooring lines, passes through. On boats, they are usually stainless-steel fixtures that allow dock lines to pass through the caprail to a cleat mounted below. This permits manufacturers to keep the caprail free of obstructions.
The helm is designed to be operated from the center of three custom bucket seats with armrests. The layout is exceptionally clean with the dash able to accommodate up to three 22” (.56 m) multifunction displays, creating a glass-helm. The center mounted, black Edson wheel has an adjustable tilt base and the engine control binnacle is mounted to starboard of the wheel.
The joystick and bow thruster controller are neatly mounted beneath a hatch cover on the dash, keeping them out of the way when not needed. The electrical controls are digital, and the systems are activated through the C-Zone Digital Switching.
The Pro Curve glass windshield extends to the hardtop, providing a barrier from the elements for those in the helm seats. The T-top frame is substantial but only minimally obstructs the 360-degree view from the helm. The electronics box is molded fiberglass and Lumitec Mirage Spectrum lighting is mounted in the hardtop.
The understated luxury continues into the cabin. The forward part of the cabin has sleeping accommodations for two in 10,000 BTU air conditioning comfort. The compact galley has a microwave, a sink, and galley storage. There is a standup head shower compartment that offers a pressurized hot and cold-water shower and teak décor.
The porcelain head is electric and has a 15-gallon (57 L) holding tank with macerator. The separate vanity features a quartz countertop with vessel sink with pressurized hot and cold water. A 12-volt LED TV with DVD provides the entertainment and there is a cedar lined hanging locker.
All of these appliances and accessories are powered by a 9 kW diesel generator with its own 45-gallon (17 L) fuel tank. This is a very wise decision because it is tempting to put a low-CO gas generator aboard so that it can draw from the same fuel tanks as the engines. However, having a diesel system is still much safer and well-worth the extra money, in our opinion.
Aft Cockpit – The Business End
The business end of the boat is the aft cockpit with aft facing mezzanine seating to watch the baits and fishing action once there is a hook-up. Port and starboard dive doors make boating large pelagic predators easier and boarding from a floating dock simple.
The port and starboard, in-deck, 420-quart fishboxes are insulated, illuminated and self-draining. Tackle boxes are built into the transom along with a 90-gallon (341 L) insulated and illuminated livewell built under a forward-facing bench seating. All indicating that Jupiter is serious about the 43 SF being a true offshore Sport Fishing machine.
Re-Boarding Ladder. ABYC standards call for all boats to have a re-boarding ladder deployable by someone in the water. It must reach a minimum of 22” (.56 m) below the waterline. By having the swim ladders port and starboard in the hull sides, instead of aft, an important measure of safety is introduced to this boat. With four outboard engines across the stern, no one should ever be in the water back there when they are turned on. We think Jupiter has done a good job of blocking off the transom for that reason.
Jupiter Marine International offers a transferable limited lifetime warranty for structural integrity. Contact Jupiter for details.
Options to Consider
Tuna tower package includes the following:
• Upper helm with black Edson wheel
• Molded fiberglass hardtop and standing platform
• Flat black tower box face
• Forward and rear spreader lights
• Seat cushion and backrest
• Yamaha controls
• Trim tab controls
Interior cover package includes the following:
• Console cover
• Helm seat cover
• Engine covers
• Aft mezzanine seat cover
• Bow seating covers
• Sun pad cover
• Garmin electronics package
• Underwater LED
• Bow thruster
• Seakeeper gyro-stabilization system
• Reverso engine flush
• Cockpit boarding steps
• Release Marine teak ladder back helm chairs
• Diamond stitching and piping on seating
• Teak cabin table
• Bomar cabin hatch
• Tackle center with solid surface countertop, electric grill, sink, drawers and tack and tray storage
• Water maker
• Ice chipper
The Jupiter’s flagship 43 SF model represents an apex of luxury, offshore sportfishing boats. The Jupiter 43 SF model is the culmination of over 35-years of offshore sportfishing boat design and production experience by the owner of the company, who knows this genre as well as anyone in the industry. Add Jupiter’s understated comfort amenities, and the Jupiter 43 SF is an exemplary offshore fishing platform which doubles as an attractive day boat.
Standard and Optional Features
|Washdown: Fresh Water||Standard|
Full Warranty Information on this brand coming soon!
(It's quick and FREE!)