Mercury MerCruiser 350 Mag MPI Tow Sports
The 350 MAG MPI has what it takes to let your spirits soar — not to mention the rest of your body. Borrowing technology from Black Scorpion® engines, the 90 mm throttle body provides plenty of pulling power. And, thanks to multiport fuel injection, fuel and air are distributed evenly to each cylinder for sure starts and adrenaline-pumping responsiveness.
- MPI provides dependable turn-key starts, optimized fuel/air distribution to each cylinder, digital electronic spark advance, idle speed control, and a
- MerCruiser® multiport fuel injection (MPI) system features high-quality marine-specific componentry for unmatched performance and increased throttle r
- Platinum-tipped spark plugs for extended life and reduced routine maintenance.
- A one-piece serpentine belt means easier servicing, less maintenance, unsurpassed belt life, and requires fewer horsepower to drive the engine accesso
- A 65-amp alternator with more power to handle additional accessories. The alternator is high on the engine block to avoid water contamination.
- MerCruiser water-cooled and insulated fuel system, which eliminates the need for a return line to the fuel tank, helps keep fuel temperatures down and
- Exclusive easy oil drain system simplifies routine maintenance allowing engine oil to be drained through a hose that exits through the boat's standard
- Audio warning system that alerts boater of low oil pressure, high water temperature and excessive transmission temperature.
- Water-separating fuel filter helps protect fuel system and engine against damage
Mercury MerCruiser 350 Mag MPI Tow Sports (Inboard) Specifications
||350.00 cu / 5,735.47 cc
|Number of Cylinders
||43 in / 30 in / 22 in
|Full Throttle RPM