Hampton and Endurance yacht owners will share good times with fellow Hampton owners at two rendezvous venues. Photo by Neil Rabinowitz.
Hampton Yacht Group says it’s enjoyable to spend time with old and new friends at a rendezvous, and just to prove a point, the company is hosting two of them at opposite ends of the United States this spring, with one in Florida and one in the Pacific Northwest. Boaters considering either of the two brands are encouraged to attend.
Owners of Hampton Yachts, such as this Hampton 650 Pilothouse, can settle into a helm chair and plot a course for one of two locations this spring.
Hampton and Endurance yacht owners, friends and yacht enthusiasts will enjoy good times and breathtaking nature during two weekend corporate retreats. The East Coast Rendezvous will be held at the Bahia Mar Resort and Yachting Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and the West Coast Rendezvous will take place at Roche Harbor Resort in the San Juan Islands.
Both events are planned for Hampton and Endurance owners as well as VIP clients of the two brands. The company will share exclusive previews of new happenings, hold an owners’ forum to receive input, and have factory reps available for comprehensive inspections and walkthroughs. It’s a good opportunity to learn more about the yachts, the team, and the company’s dedication to providing a quality, VIP experience, according to Hampton.
The Hampton Endurance 658 LRC will be just one of the yachts at the events.
The first East Coast Rendezvous will feature a variety of fun events--
- Hampton and Endurance owners will be swept back in time to the beginning of the 20th century when they sit down for dinner at the historic Bonnet House Museum & Gardens
- They will also enjoy a Florida-style Clambake on world-famous Ft. Lauderdale Beach
- A dinner gala featuring music by local favorite band Classic Rock Therapy
- Save the date for these and more activities, which will take place from April 19 - 21, 2018. For RSVP & Questions, please contact Laura Unsell at email@example.com.
The West Coast Rendezvous weekend will have the following highlights--
- Live music from dueling pianos
- A world-class illusionist show
- A halibut feast featuring a cooking demonstration with resort chef Bill Shaw.
- A dinghy fleet adventure, in which participants travel just down the island coast to the renowned Westcott Bay Shellfish Company to dine al fresco on oyster-and-wine pairings.
- Save the date for our next Rendezvous, from May 31 - June 2, 2018. For RSVP & Questions, please contact Jenny Lee Zierman at