The MX 6.2 Black Scorpion is an exclusive engine built for the tow sports market. This engine ensures maximum torque and pulling power for watersports.
- Long-stroke 377CID/6.2L engine with tunnel-ram intake system customized by MerCruiser produces an awesome 340hp/254kw and 385 ft lbs of torque for arm
- Custom 'S' pipe exhaust system provides unobstructed exhaust flow for maximum power and runs underneath transmission mounts, opening up more foot room
- Standard built-in flush system simplifies maintenance by allowing you to attach a garden hose to the engine flush port on top of the engine.
- One-piece serpentine belt means easier servicing, less maintenance, unsurpassed belt life, and requires less horsepower to drive the engine accessorie
- Water-separating fuel filter ensures clean and pure fuel for reliable performance.
- MerCruiser multiport injection system provides dependable turn-key starts, optimized fuel/air distribution to each cylinder, digital electronic spark
- Hypereutectic aluminum alloy pistons for increased strength.
- Exclusive remote mounted oil filter place the oil filter within reach for simple, clean oil changes. Along with the easy oil drain system, MerCruiser
- Exclusive easy oil drain system simplifies routine maintenance allowing engine oil to be drained through a hose that exits through the boat's standard
|Type of Engine|
|Number of Cylinders|
|Shaft Length Options|
|Shift Throttle Control|
|Engine Monitoring System|