The QSC8.3 features a common rail fuel system which reduces white smoke levels at startup without the aid of air heaters. This common rail fuel system also improves fuel economy and reduces noise.
- HP: 490-600
- Common rail fuel system
- Includes a new cylinder head with four valves per cylinder which increases acceleration and torque.
- EPA Tier 2, IMO and RCD certified
- SmartCraft enabled
- Gallery cooled pistons for long life
- Easily accessed filters and maintenance items
- Corrosion-proof belt guard
- 24 valve cylinder head for better acceleration
|Type of Engine|
|Number of Cylinders||6|
|Shaft Length Options|
|Shift Throttle Control|
|Alternator Output||High Output|
|Engine Monitoring System|