The mission of BoatTEST.com is to help you zero-in on the best boat for your purposes and pocketbook. Here’s how to get the most out of the material we have to offer—
- To get the most benefit from BoatTEST.com you should sign up to receive our weekly electronic newsletter with our latest boats and engine videos, tests and reviews.
- At the top of virtually every page there is a light green box that says, “New Boat Tests and Reviews” Go There.
- Go to the box that says “Any Size” and click on the size range in which you are interested.
- You do NOT have to pick “Type” or a “Manufacturer”. While you might have a builder in mind, we recommend that you first look at all of the boats we have tested in your type and size range.
- Then hit the GO button. It will take you to a list of boats we have tested in the Size Range - or the Type and Size Range -- you selected. Pick one and examine the test.
- On the test pages you will find a wealth of information as well as one or more videos. Be sure to read the “Captain’s Report” and view both the “Test Results” and the test video.
- Note that above the performance chart on the “Test Results” page it says “Printer Friendly Review”. Click on those words and print out a copy of the performance information.
- Next, look at several other boats. Then, use the “Compare” feature in the upper right-hand corner of the page to see the important measurements and equipment on each of five additional boats you may select.
- If you want to see any of our articles or videos on a particular subject, just go to the Home Page, and near the top of the page is a blank field and to the right is the search icon. Simply type in the subject you would like to know more about.
- For our current newsletter or all archived newsletters, visit Home Page, then look for Newsletters tab.
- BoatTEST.com has over 30,000 pages of information about powerboats and related equipment and subjects. Snoop around on our Home Page and investigate all of the buttons and links to a whole new world of information.