Ranger releases an all-new series of tournament bass rigs with the introduction of the Z21. The company is promising more acceleration, better handling, performance and fishability for this new series. The Z21 has an all-new hull design for quicker hole shots and better top end performance so you will get out quicker and arrive sooner, giving you more fishing and less cruising time.
Ranger Boats Z21(2006-) Captain's Report is archived.
Ranger Boats Z21(2006-) Test Result Highlights
- Top speed for the Ranger Boats Z21(2006-) is 69.9 mph (112.5 kph), burning 22.6 gallons per hour (gph) or 85.54 liters per hour (lph).
- Best cruise for the Ranger Boats Z21(2006-) is 30.4 mph (48.9 kph), and the boat gets 4.53 miles per gallon (mpg) or 1.93 kilometers per liter (kpl), giving the boat a cruising range of 196 miles (315.43 kilometers).
- Tested power is 1 x 250-hp Yamaha HPDI.
- Time to plane for the Ranger Boats Z21(2006-) is 2.7 sec. seconds.
- Time from 0 to 30 of the Ranger Boats Z21(2006-) is 6.7 sec. seconds.
For complete test results including fuel consumption, range and sound levels
go to our Test Results
Standard and Optional Equipment
Ranger Boats Z21(2006-) Warranty