The 521 VX is a sleek, high performance fishing machine designed to deliver a smooth ride throughout the RPM range. In addition to her performance, she’s loaded with features and is also available in either a single or dual console.
Ranger Boats 521 VX Captain's Report is archived.
Ranger Boats 521 VX Test Result Highlights
- Top speed for the Ranger Boats 521 VX is 73.1 mph (117.6 kph), burning 21.30 gallons per hour (gph) or 80.62 liters per hour (lph).
- Best cruise for the Ranger Boats 521 VX is 27.0 mph (43.5 kph), and the boat gets 5.61 miles per gallon (mpg) or 2.39 kilometers per liter (kpl), giving the boat a cruising range of 263 miles (423.26 kilometers).
- Tested power is 1 x 225-hp Mercury Optimax.
- Time to plane for the Ranger Boats 521 VX is 4.6 sec. seconds.
- Time from 0 to 30 of the Ranger Boats 521 VX is 6.7 sec. seconds.
For complete test results including fuel consumption, range and sound levels
go to our Test Results
Standard and Optional Equipment
Ranger Boats 521 VX Warranty