The 185 VS is built on the popular sized tournament hull and combines performance and maneuverability at an affordable price tag. Her broad beam gives the 185 the stability anglers need while on the tournament trail, and her long list of standard features and additional equipment allow a range of customization.
Ranger Boats 185 VS Captain's Report is archived.
Ranger Boats 185 VS Test Result Highlights
- Top speed for the Ranger Boats 185 VS is 59.2 mph (95.3 kph), burning 18.1 gallons per hour (gph) or 68.51 liters per hour (lph).
- Best cruise for the Ranger Boats 185 VS is 36.5 mph (58.7 kph), and the boat gets 4.65 miles per gallon (mpg) or 1.98 kilometers per liter (kpl), giving the boat a cruising range of 167 miles (268.76 kilometers).
- Tested power is 1 x 150-hp Mercury XR-6.
- Time to plane for the Ranger Boats 185 VS is 2.6 sec. seconds.
- Time from 0 to 30 of the Ranger Boats 185 VS is 5.6 sec. seconds.
For complete test results including fuel consumption, range and sound levels
go to our Test Results
Standard and Optional Equipment
Ranger Boats 185 VS Warranty