Ranger has replaced the Z521 which we have tested with the new Z521C, but both boats were designed to handle a 250-outboard, so our test data for the old model should still be relevant for the new model. The Ranger Z521C Comanche was designed to bring a pro level bass boat to the masses, and Ranger outfitted this boat with virtually everything needed to compete on that level. During our test we recorded a top speed of 75.1 mph with the 250 OptiMax Pro XS outboard.
Ranger Boats Z521 Comanche (2013-) Captain's Report is archived.
Ranger Boats Z521 Comanche (2013-) Test Result Highlights
- Top speed for the Ranger Boats Z521 Comanche (2013-) is 75.1 mph (120.9 kph), burning 22.80 gallons per hour (gph) or 86.3 liters per hour (lph).
- Best cruise for the Ranger Boats Z521 Comanche (2013-) is 30.5 mph (49.1 kph), and the boat gets 4.91 miles per gallon (mpg) or 2.09 kilometers per liter (kpl), giving the boat a cruising range of 106 miles (170.59 kilometers).
- Tested power is 1 x 250-hp Mercury OptiMax Pro XS.
- Time to plane for the Ranger Boats Z521 Comanche (2013-) is 6.0 sec. seconds.
- Time from 0 to 30 of the Ranger Boats Z521 Comanche (2013-) is 10.3 sec. seconds.
For complete test results including fuel consumption, range and sound levels
go to our Test Results
Standard and Optional Equipment
Ranger Boats Z521 Comanche (2013-) Warranty
Ranger Boats Z521 Comanche (2013-) Warranty Information
|Warranties change from time to time. While BoatTEST.com has tried to ensure the most up-to-date warranty offered by each builder, it does not guarantee the accuracies of the information presented below. Please check with the boat builder or your local dealer before you buy any boat.
Full Warranty Information on this brand coming soon!