Ranger has been making high end bass boats for both tournament and recreational fishing since the sport became competitive over 40 years ago. Without out a doubt, they have evolved their hull design to a point where ride performance is, in our experience, second to none. Thus take a look at some of the standout features and layout characteristics, as well as the performance and handling that we experienced on test day.
Ranger Boats Z520 Comanche (2011-) Captain's Report is archived.
Ranger Boats Z520 Comanche (2011-) Test Result Highlights
- Top speed for the Ranger Boats Z520 Comanche (2011-) is 72.5 mph (116.7 kph), burning 26.4 gallons per hour (gph) or 99.92 liters per hour (lph).
- Best cruise for the Ranger Boats Z520 Comanche (2011-) is 55.0 mph (88.5 kph), and the boat gets 3.93 miles per gallon (mpg) or 1.67 kilometers per liter (kpl), giving the boat a cruising range of 184 miles (296.12 kilometers).
- Tested power is 1 x 250-hp Evinrude E-TEC HO.
- Time to plane for the Ranger Boats Z520 Comanche (2011-) is 4.7 sec. seconds.
- Time from 0 to 30 of the Ranger Boats Z520 Comanche (2011-) is 8.5 sec. seconds.
For complete test results including fuel consumption, range and sound levels
go to our Test Results
Standard and Optional Equipment
Ranger Boats Z520 Comanche (2011-) Warranty
Ranger Boats Z520 Comanche (2011-) Warranty Information
|Warranties change from time to time. While BoatTEST.com has tried to ensure the most up-to-date warranty offered by each builder, it does not guarantee the accuracies of the information presented below. Please check with the boat builder or your local dealer before you buy any boat.
Full Warranty Information on this brand coming soon!