The 208VX sports a new cockpit layout built on the proven 520VX hull with its sharp deadrise at the bow and good pad performance. The 208VX has a very modern looking dash, gel coated insulated storage boxes and a tackle organizing system for your best lures. The SRS (Soft Ride Seating) takes the shock out of crossing waves as high as a two foot chop. Twin tanks give you 52 gallons total fuel. Boat, motor, and trailer package with Yamaha 225 HPDI is listing around $43,995.
Ranger Boats 208 VX (2009-) Captain's Report is archived.
Ranger Boats 208 VX (2009-) Test Result Highlights
- Top speed for the Ranger Boats 208 VX (2009-) is 68.8 mph (110.7 kph), burning 20.5 gallons per hour (gph) or 77.59 liters per hour (lph).
- Best cruise for the Ranger Boats 208 VX (2009-) is 32.0 mph (51.5 kph), and the boat gets 4.36 miles per gallon (mpg) or 1.85 kilometers per liter (kpl), giving the boat a cruising range of 204 miles (328.31 kilometers).
- Tested power is 1 x 225-hp Yamaha HPDI.
- Time to plane for the Ranger Boats 208 VX (2009-) is 2.8 sec. seconds.
- Time from 0 to 30 of the Ranger Boats 208 VX (2009-) is 6.1 sec. seconds.
For complete test results including fuel consumption, range and sound levels
go to our Test Results
Standard and Optional Equipment
Ranger Boats 208 VX (2009-) Warranty
Ranger Boats 208 VX (2009-) Warranty Information
|Warranties change from time to time. While BoatTEST.com has tried to ensure the most up-to-date warranty offered by each builder, it does not guarantee the accuracies of the information presented below. Please check with the boat builder or your local dealer before you buy any boat.