Ranger Boats 188VS (2006-)
The 188VS and 178VS take full advantage by applying Ranger’s legendary performance and customer input to continually add value and competitive functionality to each model. The RITE-TRACK KEEL® keeps more of the hull in the water while fishing, resulting with minimizing lateral drift, promoting easier trolling and solid tracking.
Ranger Boats 188VS (2006-) Captain's Report is archived.
Ranger Boats 188VS (2006-) Test Result Highlights
- Top speed for the Ranger Boats 188VS (2006-) is 55.9 mph (90 kph), burning 20.3 gallons per hour (gph) or 76.84 liters per hour (lph).
- Best cruise for the Ranger Boats 188VS (2006-) is 36.7 mph (59.1 kph), and the boat gets 4.03 miles per gallon (mpg) or 1.71 kilometers per liter (kpl), giving the boat a cruising range of 138 miles (222.09 kilometers).
- Tested power is 1 x 150-hp Yamaha V Max.
- Time to plane for the Ranger Boats 188VS (2006-) is 2.4 sec. seconds.
- Time from 0 to 30 of the Ranger Boats 188VS (2006-) is 5.8 sec. seconds.
For complete test results including fuel consumption, range and sound levels
go to our Test Results
Standard and Optional Equipment
Ranger Boats 188VS (2006-) Warranty
Ranger Boats 188VS (2006-) Warranty Information
|Warranties change from time to time. While BoatTEST.com has tried to ensure the most up-to-date warranty offered by each builder, it does not guarantee the accuracies of the information presented below. Please check with the boat builder or your local dealer before you buy any boat.