Captain's ReportThe Polaris SLTH is comfortable enough to tour on, yet powerful enough to run a slalom course in record time. The three-person SLTH is an all-around, affordable fun machine.The 701-cc engine inside delivers 95 horsepower. With only two cylinders instead of the usual three, the Polaris Marine 700 has one of the highest horsepower-to-weight ratios of any engine in its class.The SLTH tracks straight in sloppy conditions, even with multiple riders on board. Its deep-V hull slices through the chop, but the rear sponsons hold the water, so you can make tight turns without skidding out. Splash deflectors will also keep you dry in the saddle. This PWC is ideal for touring, and the tow eye on the transom also lets you pull a skier or wakeboarder behind.As a hot performer, the SLTH jumps onto plane, accelerates smoothly and hits a heart-pounding top speed of 55 mph at full throttle. The tank holds 15 gallons of fuel, so at a cruising speed of 38 mph, the range is 145 miles. That should be enough to keep you and the family riding all day.
Test Result Highlights
- Top speed for the Polaris SLTH is 55.0 mph (88.5 kph), burning 11.4 gallons per hour (gph) or 43.15 liters per hour (lph).
- Best cruise for the Polaris SLTH is 38.0 mph (61.2 kph), and the boat gets 9.5 miles per gallon (mpg) or 4.04 kilometers per liter (kpl), giving the boat a cruising range of 145 miles (233.35 kilometers).
- Tested power is 1 x 95-hp Polaris 700 Jet.
- Time to plane for the Polaris SLTH is n/a seconds.
- Time from 0 to 30 of the Polaris SLTH is n/a seconds.
Standard and Optional Features
Full Warranty Information on this brand coming soon!
Pricing Range: $6,099.00Prices, features, designs, and equipment are subject to change. Please see your local dealer or visit the builder's website for the latest information available on this boat model.