Yamaha Outboard 200 HPDI
Yamaha's revolutionary High Pressure Direct Injection was a giant technological leap, delivering fuel at an amazing 700 psi, vs. 90-450 psi of conventional direct injection. The difference in power to plane, acceleration, top-end speed, and fuel economy was nothing short of amazing according to Yamaha. A unique sound-dampening system makes our HPDIs dramatically quieter than conventional two-strokes. And they're so clean-running, they exceed the Federal EPA 2006 emission requirements, as well as earning a California C.A.R.B. two-star rating for very low emissions. Engine comes standard with a limited two-year warranty.
- The Proven Homogeneous Combustion Chamber Design maximizes power and fuel economy in the critical 2500-5500 rpm range
- The Vapor Separator Tank removes vapors from the fuel for increased engine stability and reliability
- Counter Rotation dramatically reduces steering torque and arm fatigue, while providing more control and acceleration
- Yamaha HPDIs exceed the Federal EPA 2006 emission requirements, and have earned a California C.A.R.B two-star rating for very low emissions.
- Oil Bi-Pass Groove around the bottom piston ring delivers the precise amount of oil to the top ring, enhancing durability
- The Multi-Charge Monitoring System keeps your batteries charging whenever the engines are running
- Front-Mounted Freshwater Flushing device makes it easy to completely flush the engine, in the slip or at home
- Connect Yamaha's Digital Engine Management System to a GPS unit and track your mileage, speed and ETA along with your position
- Precision Blend™ Oil Injection automatically injects just the right amount of oil, based on load and speed
Yamaha Outboard 200 HPDI (Outboard) Specifications
||158.40 cu / 2,595.71 cc