Mercury MerCruiser Bravo III (Three)
The twin-prop design says it all. Whether in a single-unit or twin-unit application, the Bravo Three is an efficient drive built without compromise. More than an upgrade from the Alpha drive, it has a mystique all its own. Perhaps it’s the best-in-class shifting or its counterrotating propeller design – enabling agile handling in reverse for precision maneuverability. The Bravo Three is unbeatable. Compatible Engines: 496 Mag High Output, 496 MAG, MX 6.2 MPI Horizon, MX 6.2 MPI, 350 Mag MPI Horizon, 350 Mag MPI, 5.0 MPI, 5.7L, 5.0L, 4.3 MPI, 4.3L, & HP525 EFI.
- Compatible Engines: 496 Mag High Output, 496 MAG, MX 6.2 MPI Horizon, MX 6.2 MPI, 350 Mag MPI Horizon, 350 Mag MPI, 5.0 MPI, 5.7L, 5.0L, 4.3 MPI, 4.3
- Bravo One's performance torpedo & Dual Water Pick-ups that allow high X-Dimensions make it the industry leader for performance applications
- Large propellers on Bravo Two maximize lift and thrust for large boats under 55 mph
- Trim limit switch trims drive angle for maximum performance every time
- XK 360 low copper alloy for corrosion resistance
- Power Trim XD ® Automatically Returns the Drive to the Water to Maintain Full Control of Boat in Case of an Emergency
- Engine Guardian System® with MPI engines protects the drive from damage from low lubricant levels
- Tri-Paint System (Irridite, EDP & Powder Paint) creates a tough, durable corrosion resistant barrier
- Drive Lube Monitor – Alarm warns if drive lube is low. Engine mounting allows easy inspection and fill without the cost to pull a boat from the water.
Mercury MerCruiser Bravo III (Three) Captain's Report
Available Models: Bravo Three®, Bravo Three X®, Bravo Three XR, Bravo Three Diesel X