Mercury MerCruiser Bravo I (One)
The Bravo One can deliver boat speeds beyond the triple-digit mark thanks to its exclusive performance torpedo design and dual water pickups. Its handling at low and high speeds is exceptional. Everything about the Bravo One says high performance with sophistication, demonstrated by its best-in-class shifting. Yet underneath is a set of precision machinery just waiting to unleash spine-tingling torque. Compatible Engines: 496 Mag High Output, 496 MAG, MX 6.2 MPI Horizon, MX 6.2 MPI, 350 Mag MPI Horizon, 350 Mag MPI, 5.0 MPI, 5.7L, 5.0L, HP600 SCi, & HP525 EFI.
- Compatible Engines: 496 Mag High Output, 496 MAG, MX 6.2 MPI Horizon, MX 6.2 MPI,
350 Mag MPI Horizon, 350 Mag MPI, 5.0 MPI,
5.7L, 5.0L, HP600 SCi,
- Bravo One's performance torpedo & Dual Water Pick-ups that allow high X-Dimensions make it the industry leader for performance applications
- Drive Lube Monitor – Alarm warns if drive lube is low. Engine mounting allows easy inspection and fill without the cost to pull a boat from the water.
- Power Trim XD ® Automatically Returns the Drive to the Water to Maintain Full Control of Boat in Case of an Emergency
- XK 360 low copper alloy for corrosion resistance
- Large propellers on Bravo Two maximize lift and thrust for large boats under 55 mph
- Permalube ® U-Joint – Virtually No Maintenance Required
- MerCathode® monitors the galvanic potential of the drive and counteracts corrosion with a metered electrical charge providing continuous cathodic prot
- Tri-Paint System (Irridite, EDP & Powder Paint) creates a tough, durable corrosion resistant barrier
Mercury MerCruiser Bravo I (One) Captain's Report
Available Models: Bravo One®, Bravo One X™, Bravo One XR™, Bravo One XR Sport Master, & Bravo One Diesel X.