Mercury MerCruiser 5.7 TKS (260-hp)
The 5.7L gives you all the power you need to ski, wakeboard or just take the family on a few spins around the lake. A few very fast spins, mind you. Its acceleration curve is optimized for pulling power throughout the entire rpm range, while state-of-the-art, high-flow cylinder heads and enlarged intake ports deliver exceptional top-end horsepower.
- The Thunderbolt® V high-energy ignition system that allows for improved responsiveness, idle stability and optimum timing in the midrange for increase
- Stainless steel flywheel housing and heavy-duty water circulating pump with stainless steel shaft for added durability.
- 70-amp alternator to handle the demands of today’s state-of-the-art electronic components.
- The single-piece serpentine belt that requires less horsepower to drive engine accessories, extends belt life and provides easy maintenance.
- Multiport manual water drain system, which makes winterizing easy. Hand-removable blue drain plugs on the engine block, manifolds, fuel cooler, and ci
- MerCruiser® knock-control sensor that instantly warns the electronic system to adjust the spark timing for added protection across a wide range of fue
- High-flow cylinder heads that provide up to 15 percent greater horsepower with no increase in base engine size.
- Water-separating fuel filter ensuring dependable starts by removing water and small dirt particles from the fuel.
- Low-profile S-pipe exhaust system that provides more cockpit space and unobstructed exhaust flow for better power.
Mercury MerCruiser 5.7 TKS (260-hp) (Inboard) Specifications
||350.00 cu / 5,735.47 cc
|Number of Cylinders
||888.00 lbs / 402.79 kg
||43 in / 30 in / 22 in
|Full Throttle RPM