Mercury MerCruiser 4.3L MPI (220-hp)
This two-barrel V-6 features the Thunderbolt V ignition system, allowing you to enjoy many of the benefits of computerized engine management. It is an excellent choice for small runabouts and pontoons.
- Compatible Drives: Alpha, Bravo Two, Bravo Three
- Multipoint manual water drain system, which makes winterizing easy.
- 70-amp alternator to handle the demands of today’s state-of-the-art electronic components.
- Water-separating fuel filter that prevents water from entering the fuel system.
- Exclusive audio alarm system that warns you of low oil pressure, high water temperature and excessive transmission temperature.
- High-flow cylinder heads for improved airflow and increased power.
- Power Trim XD with hydraulic memory that returns the drive to the preset trim position if it comes into contact with underwater objects.
- Exclusive greasable drive coupler that is accessible from within the boat, reducing the amount of time your boat is out of the water during routine ma
- Exclusive drive lube monitor conveniently located atop the engine for easy access.
Mercury MerCruiser 4.3L MPI (220-hp) (Inboard) Specifications
||262.00 cu / 4,293.41 cc
|Number of Cylinders
||665.00 lbs / 301.64 kg
||28 in / 30 in / 22 in
|Full Throttle RPM