Mercury MerCruiser 3.0L TKS Alpha I (One) (135-hp)
Whether you want to pull the kids around on water toys all day or host an all-day cruise on your pontoon, the 3.0L has all the power you need. Available with power steering and coupled with our time-tested Alpha drive, it is one of the lightest, most dependable and fuel-efficient engines in its class—and one of our more popular models.
- Compatible Drives: Alpha
- The single-point manual water drain system with built-in flush attachment that provides a convenient means for draining water to prevent freeze damage
- 70-amp alternator to handle the demands of today’s state-of-the-art electronic components.
- Heavy-duty shafts and bearings that can handle even the harshest marine environments.
- Power Trim XD with hydraulic memory that returns the drive to the preset trim position if it comes into contact with underwater objects.
- Exclusive greasable drive coupler that is accessible from within the boat, reducing the amount of time your boat is out of the water during routine ma
- Exclusive drive lube monitor conveniently located atop the engine for easy access.
- Antifeedback power steering that provides smooth steering control.
- Compact hydraulic steering available for pontoon applications, which is offered as a factory-installed option on the Alpha drive packages.
Mercury MerCruiser 3.0L TKS Alpha I (One) (135-hp) (Inboard) Specifications
||181.00 cu / 2,966.06 cc
|Number of Cylinders
||635.00 lbs / 288.03 kg
||29 in / 26 in / 21 in
|Full Throttle RPM