Mercury MerCruiser 5.0L MPI (260-hp)
Affordable, dependable and well-equipped, the 5.0L features the Thunderbolt V ignition system, which allows carbureted models to offer many of the computerized engine-management benefits of fuel injection.
- Compatible Drives: Alpha, Bravo One, Bravo Two, Bravo Three
- Ceramic- and EDP-coated exhaust elbows for outstanding corrosion resistance.
- Multipoint manual water drain system, which makes winterizing easy.
- 70-amp alternator to handle the demands of today’s state-of-the-art electronic components.
- Water-separating fuel filter that prevents water from entering the fuel system.
- Exclusive audio alarm system that warns you of low oil pressure, high water temperature and excessive transmission temperature.
- Exclusive drive lube monitor conveniently located atop the engine for easy access.
- Compact hydraulic steering available for pontoon applications, which is offered as a factory-installed option on the Alpha drive packages.
- Exclusive Mercury MerCruiser service dealer network.
Mercury MerCruiser 5.0L MPI (260-hp) (Inboard) Specifications
||305.00 cu / 4,998.05 cc
|Number of Cylinders
||952.00 lbs / 431.82 kg
||32 in / 30 in / 22 in
|Full Throttle RPM