Mercury MerCruiser 350 MAG MPI (300-hp)
Big-time performance in a small-block V-8. That's what you get with the 350 MAG MPI. You'll enjoy outstanding top-end throttle response, easy starts and excellent day-to-day operation, compliments of the MEFI 3 Electronic Control Module with multiport fuel injection.
- Compatible Drives: Alpha, Bravo One, Bravo Two, Bravo Three
- Exclusive quick oil drain system that eliminates the need for a pump, simplifying routine maintenance.
- Ceramic- and EDP-coated exhaust elbows for outstanding corrosion resistance.
- Multipoint manual water drain system, which makes winterizing easy.
- Exclusive remote oil filter located atop the engine, simplifying routine maintenance.
- 70-amp alternator to handle the demands of today’s state-of-the-art electronic components.
- Water-separating fuel filter that prevents water from entering the fuel system.
- Compact hydraulic steering available for pontoon applications, which is offered as a factory-installed option on the Alpha drive packages.
- Exclusive audio alarm system that warns you of low oil pressure, high water temperature and excessive transmission temperature.
Mercury MerCruiser 350 MAG MPI (300-hp) (Inboard) Specifications
||350.00 cu / 5,735.47 cc
|Number of Cylinders
||946.00 lbs / 429.10 kg
||32 in / 30 in / 22 in
|Full Throttle RPM