Mercury MerCruiser MX 6.2 MPI (320-hp)
Designed and built exclusively by Mercury MerCruiser and available only from Mercury MerCruiser, the MX 6.2 MPI actually weighs less than the 7.4L it replaces — yet delivers significantly greater horsepower. It’s the perfect choice for midsize runabouts, performance boats, fishing boats, and cruisers. It sports a host of impressive features.
- Compatible Drives: Bravo One, Bravo Two, Bravo Three
- Exclusive quick oil drain system that eliminates the need for a pump, simplifying routine maintenance.
- Ceramic- and EDP-coated exhaust elbows for outstanding corrosion resistance.
- Water-cooled and insulated fuel system that keeps fuel temperatures at optimum levels while reducing the potential for vapor lock.
- Billet steel special profile camshaft with low-friction roller followers for quiet, efficient, durable operation.
- Cast-iron block, forged-steel crankshaft, and high-strength aluminum-alloy pistons to ensure durability and reliability.
- 70-amp alternator to handle the demands of today’s state-of-the-art electronic components.
- Water-separating fuel filter that prevents water from entering the fuel system.
- Exclusive remote oil filter located atop the engine, simplifying routine maintenance.
Mercury MerCruiser MX 6.2 MPI (320-hp) (Inboard) Specifications
||377.00 cu / 6,177.92 cc
|Number of Cylinders
||933.00 lbs / 423.20 kg
||32 in / 30 in / 22 in
|Full Throttle RPM