Mercury MerCruiser 377 MAG (2008)
Mercury MerCruiser's 377 MAG engine features a long stroke 4340 crankshaft and custom ground cam for big-boat power in a lightweight package.
- ECM 555 fuel and ignition system along with platinum-tipped spark plugs ensure reliable starts and outstanding performance, year after year.
- Exclusive Engine Guardian protection senses potential problems and virtually eliminates the chance for engine damage due to overheating, low oil press
- Dry-joint exhaust eliminates the chance for water to enter engine through leaky gaskets.
- Water-separating fuel filter helps protect fuel system and engine against damage.
- Proven GM cast iron block V8 power for years of reliable operation.
- Brass sea water pump housing improves life and better resists damage from running dry.
- Ceramic coated exhaust elbows better resist high temperature and corrosion.
Mercury MerCruiser 377 MAG (2008) (Inboard) Specifications
||377.00 cu / 6,177.92 cc
|Number of Cylinders
||993.00 lbs / 450.42 kg
||32 in / 30 in / 22 in
|Full Throttle RPM