Honda’s larger engines deliver advanced technology for a maximum boating experience.. Whether you’re jumping waves on the high seas or skimming across a lake, tournament style, Honda outboards provide an unmatched combination of power, torque, RPM and fuel efficiency.
The Honda 105 is available in three different types: L and X. The information on this page represents the L type unless specified.
- 4 Fuel Injectors and a Common High Flow Throttle body deliver the precise amount of fuel/air to each cylinder, resulting in instant throttle response
- The torsion dampener’s location near the base of the powerhead, lowers the center of gravity for improved handling and hull maneuverability.
- Alternators, ignition system and other critical electrical components are mounted near the top of the powerhead, keeping them cool and dry for increas
- Belt-driven to reduce heat and improve reliability, the BF115’s charging system delivers 20 Amps at idle, 30 Amps at 1000 RPM and a generous 40 Amps o
- Twin counter-rotating balancers cancel out internal engine vibrations, providing smooth operation throughout the entire RPM range.
- Uses visual, audio and RPM reduction circuits to alert the operator of overheating, low oil PSI and over-revving, preventing engine damage.
- A crankshaft-driven, automotive-style trochoid oil pump ensures long-term durability of critical engine components
- Limited 3 year warranty
Honda 115-HP (Outboard) Specifications
|Type of Engine
|Number of Cylinders
||478.00 lbs / 216.82 kg
||144.00 cu / 2,359.74 cc
|Shaft Length Options
||20 in for L / 25 in for X
||55 A Total (40 Amps Charging)
Honda 115-HP Captain's Report
Honda's 115HP Power Thrust engine is perfect for pontoons and other heavier mid-size boats. With the largest displacement in its horsepower category, and the long-stroke design, you can expect plenty of torque.