Honda BF 75
The Honda 75 horsepower outboard gives you solid, responsive power when you need it.
The Honda BF 75 is available in L type.
- Boosted Low Speed Torque (BLAST) System advances ignition timing during acceleration, resulting in explosive hole shots
- Lean Burn Control uses an oxygen (O2) sensor to adjust the air/fuel mixture according to speed and load while maximizing power and fuel economy in the
- 3-Way Cooling System reduces engine heat by allowing the cylinder head to run slightly cooler than the engine block, greatly reducing engine wear
- 44-amp Alternator keeps the starting and dual-purpose battery banks charged all day, even if the vessel is running multiple accessories. The system r
- 4-Front Corrosion Protection uses a patented multi-layer paint process in addition to sacrificial anodes to fight off corrosion from harsh marine envi
Honda BF 75 (Outboard) Specifications
|Type of Engine
|Number of Cylinders
||359.00 lbs / 162.84 kg
||91.00 cu / 1,491.22 cc
|Shaft Length Options
||44 A (554 watt)
Honda BF 75 Captain's Report
Honda Marine’s BF90 and BF75 4-stroke outboard engines offer boaters two models that provide immediate response coupled with smooth, powerful acceleration and fuel efficiency in both fresh and salt water.
Both products deliver virtually smoke-free performance and meet California Air Resource Board (CARB) 3-Star requirements, which are 20 percent lower than those federally mandated by the EPA.