The QSC8.3 features a common rail fuel system which reduces white smoke levels at startup without the aid of air heaters. This common rail fuel system also improves fuel economy and reduces noise.
- HP: 490-600
- Common rail fuel system
- Includes a new cylinder head with four valves per cylinder which increases acceleration and torque.
- EPA Tier 2, IMO and RCD certified
- SmartCraft enabled
- Gallery cooled pistons for long life
- Easily accessed filters and maintenance items
- Corrosion-proof belt guard
- 24 valve cylinder head for better acceleration
Cummins QSC8.3 (Inboard) Specifications
||505.00 cu / 8,275.47 cc
|Number of Cylinders
||1,975.00 lbs / 895.84 kg
|Full Throttle RPM