The Cummins QSM11 is a high-output, electronically controlled diesel available in a number of power choices up to 660-hp. It features a heavy-duty inline 6-cylinder configuration, and low profile for ease of installation and service. This engine also has replaceable wet cylinder liners for longer life and lower rebuild costs, according to the manufacturer.
- Electronic Quantum System precisely controles fuel injection for optimal combustion, increased performance, and maximum fuel efficiency.
- Low profile heat exchanger with standard closed crankcase ventilation system.
- Holset turbocharger and marine-grade air filter.
- Spin-on Fleetguard oil filters
- 12- and 24-volt systems available
Cummins QSM11 (Inboard) Specifications