Tracker Targa V-18 Combo
2013 Tracker Fresh Water Fishboats
Boat Type: Fresh Water Fishboats
Model: Targa V-18 Combo
Length: 19 Feet
Fairland, IN US
Toll Free: 866-535-1956
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Tracker's Boats, go to
Tracker's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2013 Tracker Targa V-18 Combo
Price: US$ 26,995
Freight: US$ 850
Included Options: US$ 565
Prep: US$ 375
Your Price: US$ 28,785.
Providing everything from class-leading room to features to please everybody, this boat is a sport utility for the water!
The Targa™ V-18 Combo puts both fishing and family first.
Two aft jump seats let six ride comfortably in the windshield-protected cockpit. Family-focused accessories include a ski-tow pylon, boarding platform, in-floor gear storage, a stereo with an input for your MP3 player and a roomy bow compartment set up with cushions and backrests for relaxing.
For serious fishing, you'll find a powerful 24-volt Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder, an onboard battery charger and two livewells.
A factory-matched trailer completes the package.
It's a big water fishing boat one minute, a runabout the next!
- 2-piece, all-welded Deep V hull w/20-degree deadrise hull & reverse chines for a great-handling, dry ride
- All-welded 25" (63.50 cm) all-aluminum transom for big-water use (and optional kicker motor installation)
- Wraparound walk-thru windshield w/passenger console/cooler & AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 input (accepts optional Sirius Satellite Radio® package)
- Bow backrests/cushions, 4 upholstered seats/6 seat locations (incl. 2 removable fishing seats) & aft jump seats
- Ski pylon & swim platform w/ladder
- Minn Kota 24V, 70-lb. thrust PowerDrive™ trolling motor
- Lowrance Mark-5x fishfinder w/480 pixels & surface temp
- 2 side rod & gear boxes hold rods to 7' (2.13 m) plus lots of bow/aft/in-floor storage
- Bow 19-gal (71.92 L) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket - timed & recirculated w/pump-out system. 11-gal. (41.64 L) aft aerated livewell w/timer below port jumpseat
- Easy-to-clean vinyl cockpit floor
- Interstate® cranking & trolling batteries w/2-bank, 4-amp onboard battery charger
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue, retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
|Dry Weight: 1778
|Deadrise At Transom: 0
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Engine Make: MERCURY MARINE
|Engine Model: 150XL 4STR EFI
|Engine HP: 150
|Fuel Type: Gasoline
|Fuel Capacity: 40
Std. Features and Options:
2013 Tracker Targa V-18 Combo
Price - US$ 26,995
- Length - 19' 1"
Bottom width - 88"
Max. recommended HP - 150 HP
Package width - 8' 6"
Fuel capacity - 40 Gallons
Deadrise - 20 Degrees
Beam - 102"
Approx. weight - 1778 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 3422 Lbs.
Max. person capacity - 6 Persons
Depth inside - 28"
Hull material - 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
Transom height - 23"
Max. weight capacity - 1650 Lbs.
Max. person weight - 900 Lbs.
Towing length - 24' 9"
Storage length - 19' 8"
Package height - 6' 11"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- 3 battery trays
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Bow & stern eyes
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Drink holders
- Removable ski tow pylon
- Safety lanyard
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Strategic instrumentation layout w/recessed gauges for reduced glare & easy visibility
- Illuminated single-function gauges w/GPS-driven speedometer (w/direction indicator), tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure & trim gauge
- Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder w/480 pixels & surface temperature
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced molded console tops w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Dash layout designed to accept large graph or GPS units
- Midnight Lazer instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
- Toggle switches
- Passenger console w/storage/cooler, drink holder & small items tray
- Weather-protected AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack in passenger console
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Padded sport steering wheel
Construction & Exterior
- Tall 23" (58.42 cm) extruded box-beam, corner-braced 100%-aluminum transom that is welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum insulated & carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- SUPER-WIDE 2-piece, all-welded .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/a 20°-deadrise at the transom for a smoother, dryer ride
- Wide 102" (2.59 m) beam for more interior room. Wide 88" (2.24 m) bottom for more stability.
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Super-wide 11" (27.94 cm) gunnels—for structural strength & rigidity—w/non-skid step pads & integrated storage
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Red & White graphics scheme w/Black Cherry painted gunnel & hull sides & natural aluminum bottom
- Molded bow storage box w/raised lip for drier storage
- Interior courtesy lights
- Interstate® cranking (1) & trolling (2) batteries
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Stowable navigation lights
- 24V trolling motor harness
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, bow aerator switch & trim switch
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- 2-3/8" (6.033 cm) swiveling & locking seat pedestals
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting on bow & aft decks
- Marine-grade vinyl cockpit floor covering
- 5 pedestal seat base locations
- Deluxe helm seat w/slide adjustment
- 2 movable fold-down swivelling fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Midship & aft battery storage
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- 2 tackle trays in bow panel
- Bow storage nets
- Bow padded backrests & removable seat cushions
- Removable bow-floor insert w/designated storage
- 2 top-loading rod boxes in the super-wide gunnels for rods to 8' (2.44 m)
- Non-skid step pad on each aft gunnel
- Lockable closed side storage w/composite door below the port & starboard gunnels
- In-floor storage for rods/skis/gear to 6' (1.83 m)
- Aft storage compartments
- 2 aft fold-down jump seats w/port livewell & starboard storage below
- Bow 19-gal (71.92 L) lighted aerated grey livewell w/removable bait bucket—timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Aft (below port jumpseat) 11-gal. (41.64 L) aerated grey livewell w/timer
- 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) aerator/fill pump & 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pump (bow livewell)
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator pump (for aft jump seat livewell)
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Pressed-in performance hull strakes
- Set-back transom designed to deliver undisturbed water to the prop for faster, smoother takeoff—and better overall performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- EZ lube hubs for complete lubrication
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap w/bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards
- Outboard motor support
- Retractable safety cables
- Submersible lights
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 24V, 70-lb. thrust, 60" (1.52 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features: Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 6
This ad has been viewed 98 times.