Tracker Pro Team 175 TXW
2013 Tracker Bass Boats
Boat Type: Bass Boats
Model: Pro Team 175 TXW
Length: 18 Feet
Renegade Marine & Outdoors
Leitchfield, KY US
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Tracker's Boats, go to
Tracker's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2013 Tracker Pro Team 175 TXW
Price: US$ 14,995
Freight: US$ 650
Prep: US$ 375
Your Price: US$ 16,020.
The #1 seller for a lot of reasons!
When sizing up fishing boats, the Pro Team™ 175 TXW is the yardstick.
At 17' 7" (5.36 m) long, the Pro Team™ 175 TXW is a near-perfect industry pacesetter with a great combination of size and performance.
Its "bullet-proof" Revolution™ Mod V hull delivers a smooth dry ride that's guaranteed. And its exclusive Power-Trac™ transom provides a quicker holeshot and better overall performance.
Equipped with a long list of name-brand components, standard features include a 12-volt, foot-controlled trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder, onboard battery charger, fuel-efficient Mercury® FourStroke and a custom, factory-matched trailer with EZ lube hubs and heavy-duty load guides.
It's #1 on the bestseller list, year after year.
- All-welded Revolution hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- All-aluminum Power-Trac set-back transom for a quicker holeshot
- Minn Kota® 12V, 45-lb. thrust, foot-control trolling motor
- Lowrance® fishfinder w/surface temperature
- Lockable 8' center rod box & deck-mounted rod hold-down strap
- 2 bow storage boxes (and center rod box) feature welded, drained rain channels for drier storage
- Aft drop-in molded boxes
- Aft 16-gal. livewell w/bait bucket - aerated, timed & recirculated w/pump-out
- 2 fishing seats w/pinchless hinges & secure screw-in pedestals
- 3-across seating w/storage below, fold-down center seatback w/drink holders & step to aft deck
- Interstate® cranking & trolling batteries
- 2-bank, 4 amps per bank (8 amps total) battery charger
- Painted gunnel & hull sides w/natural aluminum bottom for long-term durability
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/heavy-duty load guides, EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue w/retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
|Dry Weight: 993
|Deadrise At Transom: 10
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Engine Make: MERCURY MARINE
|Engine Model: 60ELPT 4S EFI
|Engine HP: 60
|Fuel Type: Gasoline
|Fuel Capacity: 21
Std. Features and Options:
2013 Tracker Pro Team 175 TXW
Price - US$ 14,995
- Length - 17' 7"
Bottom width - 60"
Max. recommended HP - 75 HP
Package width - 7' 5"
Fuel capacity - 21 Gallons
Deadrise - 10 Degrees
Beam - 89"
Approx. weight - 993 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 2176 Lbs.
Max. person capacity - 4 Persons
Depth inside - 18"
Hull material - 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
Transom height - 22"
Max. weight capacity - 1050 Lbs.
Max. person weight - 560 Lbs.
Towing length - 22' 3"
Storage length - 19' 1"
Package height - 5' 3"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Non-skid bow mat
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow & stern eyes
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Battery trays
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Safety lanyard
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Silver switch panels
- Padded sport steering wheel
- Sleek, 1-piece molded console w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter & fuel gauge
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull
- All-welded all-aluminum transom
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Wide 4" (10.16 cm) 1-piece extruded aluminum gunnel w/rub rail insert—for structural strength, rigidity & side protection
- Baked-on painted hull sides & gunnels w/natural aluminum bottom—for long-term good looks & durability
- Victory Red paint scheme
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting throughout
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Welded, drained rain channels—for drier storage on bow compartments & rod box
- Stowable navigation lights
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- 2-bank (8 amps total) battery charger
- 12V trolling motor receptacle & harness
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & motor tilt switch
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® trolling (1) & cranking (1) batteries
- 12V outlet
- Rod hold-down strap
- Bow storage ventilation to reduce condensation
- Secure & stable screw-in fishing seat bases & pedestals
- 3-across cockpit seating w/storage below
- Fold-down center seatback w/drink holders & non-skid step to aft deck
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage
- 2 fold-down fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Easy-to-access lockable center rod box for rods to 8' (2.44 m)
- 2 aft drop-in molded storage boxes
- Aft 16-gal. aerated & divided grey livewell w/bait bucket holder—timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump w/timer
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating pump w/timer
- Revolution™ hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- Power-Trac™ offset transom for quicker holeshots & better overall performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- EZ lube hubs for complete lubrication
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel tubing w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- 13" (33.02 cm) tires & wheels w/Silver Metallic powder-coat finish & chrome center covers
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards
- Outboard motor support
- Submersible lights
- Retractable safety cables
- Minn Kota Edge, 12V, 45-lb. thrust, 45" shaft foot-controlled trolling motor w/weedless prop
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features: Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 4
This ad has been viewed 111 times.