Tracker Pro Guide V-175 Combo
2013 Tracker Fresh Water Fishboats
Boat Type: Fresh Water Fishboats
Model: Pro Guide V-175 Combo
Length: 18 Feet
Bass Pro Shops /Tracker Boat Center ALBERTA (Calgary)
Rocky View, AB CA
Toll Free: 866-519-9172
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Tracker's Boats, go to
Tracker's model page
Stereo. Swim platform. Extra seats. This mid-size aims to please everybody!
When your family doesn't love to fish quite as much as you do, consider the Pro Guide™ V-175 Combo. It's family friendly to an extreme.
Two fold-down jump seats let you seat five in the windshield-protected cockpit. A stereo with an MP3 jack lets your crew bring their favorite playlist. For sunning and relaxing, there's a removable deck panel and padded backrests in the bow and a swim platform aft.
The ski tow pylon is great for water sports, and cockpit seats even swivel 360 degrees to let you watch all the action.
Plus, we didn't forget about your fishing! Three rod boxes, two livewells, a trolling motor and a fishfinder!
With all those features and a custom trailer, this boat's a definite people pleaser!
- Family friendly features: Walk-thru windshield, padded bow backrests, removable bow-floor insert, fold-down aft jump seats, swim platform & ladder & AM/FM/CD w/MP3 jack (avail. w/optional Sirius Satellite Radio® package)
- Wide, stable, 20-degree deadrise Deep V hull for a great-handling, smooth, dry ride
- All-welded 25" (63.50 cm) transom for big-water use (and optional kicker motor installation)
- VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust trolling motor
- Lowrance® X-4 fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell w/bait bucket--timer & recirculator w/pump-out system & 11-gal. (41.64 L) aft aerated livewell w/timer below port jump seat
- Adjustable helm seat & 2 movable 360-degree swivel fishing seats w/5 seat base locations
- 7' (2.13 m) in-floor rod box, two 8' (2.44 m) lockable side rod/gear boxes & bow & aft storage
- Easy-to-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fishing decks & cockpit sides
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue, retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
|Dry Weight: 1485
|Deadrise At Transom: 20
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Engine Make: Mercury
|Engine Model: 90 XL OptiMax
|Engine HP: 90
|Fuel Type: Gasoline
|Fuel Capacity: 21
Std. Features and Options:
- Length - 17' 8"
Bottom width - 82"
Max. recommended HP - 135 HP
Package width - 8' 6"
Fuel capacity - 21 Gallons
Deadrise - 20 Degrees
Beam - 97"
Approx. weight - 1485 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 2894 Lbs.
Max. person capacity - 5 Persons
Pkg. length w/swing-away - 19' 2"
Depth inside - 26"
Hull material - 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
Transom height - 25"
Max. weight capacity - 1500 Lbs.
Max. person weight - 760 Lbs.
Towing length - 23' 5"
Storage length - 19' 7"
Package height - 6' 6"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Battery trays
- Bow & stern eyes
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Drink holders
- Removable ski tow pylon
- Safety lanyard
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Strategic instrumentation layout w/recessed gauges for reduced glare & easy visibility
- Illuminated single-function gauges w/GPS-driven speedometer (w/direction indicator), tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure & trim gauge
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced molded console tops w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Mercury® control box
- Toggle switches
- Passenger console w/storage/cooler, drink holder & small items tray
- Weather-protected AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack in passenger console
- Padded sport steering wheel
Construction & Exterior
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- Extra-wide, all-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull for a roomy deep interior, stability & predictable handling
- 20°-deadrise at the transom for a smoother, dryer rough-water ride
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Tall 25" (63.50 cm) extruded box-beam, corner-braced 100%-aluminum transom that is welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Heavy-duty 1-piece,extruded aluminum gunnels—for structural strength & rigidity
- Red & White graphics scheme w/Graphite painted gunnel & hull sides & natural aluminum bottom
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage box w/raised lip for drier storage
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, 12V outlet & motor tilt switch
- Port console-mounted 12V outlet
- Stowable navigation lights
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® cranking (1) & trolling (1) batteries
- 2-3/8" (6.033 cm) swiveling & locking seat pedestals
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting on bow & aft decks
- 5 pedestal seat base locations
- Marine-grade vinyl cockpit floor covering
- Deluxe helm seat w/slide adjustment
- 2 movable fold-down swivelling fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Midship & aft battery storage
- Bow padded backrests
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Removable bow-floor insert w/designated storage
- 2 extra-deep top-loading lockable boxes in the cockpit sides for rods/gear up to 8' (2.44 m)
- In-floor rod storage for rods/gear to 7' (2.13 m)
- 2 aft fold-down jump seats w/port livewell & starboard storage below
- Rod hold-down straps
- Aft (below port jumpseat) 11-gal. (41.64 L) aerated grey livewell w/timer & adjustable fill
- Bow 19-gal (71.92 L) aerated grey livewell w/removable bait bucket—timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) aerator/fill pump & 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pump (bow livewell)
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator pump (for aft jump seat livewell)
- Pressed-in performance hull strakes
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- EZ lube hubs for complete lubrication
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap w/bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards
- Outboard motor support
- Retractable safety cables
- Submersible lights
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features: Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 5
This ad has been viewed 119 times.