Nitro Z-7 Sport w/ 115 ELPT OptiMax and Trailer
2013 Nitro Fish and Ski
Boat Type: Fish and Ski
Model: Z-7 Sport w/ 115 ELPT OptiMax and Trailer
Length: 19 Feet
Bass Pro Shops/Tracker Boat Center JACKSON
Pearl, MS US
Toll Free: 866-519-9133
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Nitro's Boats, go to
Nitro's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2013 Nitro Z-7 Sport w/ 115 ELPT OptiMax and Trailer
Price: US$ 24,395
Freight: US$ 850
Prep: US$ 495
Your Price: US$ 25,740.
Throw some sport into the mix!
Take the performance hull design, rugged craftsmanship and fishing features of a NITRO® bass boat.
Then mix in a boatload of comfort and water sports features.
And experience family fun at its best with the Z-7 Sport!
Anglers will appreciate the fore and aft fishing decks/positions, livewells, fishfinder and trolling motor. Water sports enthusiasts will love the swiveling seats and ski tow pylon. And everyone will enjoy the plush seating, molded-in cooler, plentiful storage and carpet throughout.
This performance fish-and-ski boat is the only place you can go from flips to flippin' with just the flip of the throttle!
- Aft swim platforms w/starboard boarding ladder
- Port & starboard aft lockers w/drop-in storage
- Aerated aft 16-gal. (60.57 L) livewell w/divider & recirculator
- Removable ski tow pylon
- Bench seat w/port & starboard steps, cup holders, removable fishing seats & insulated cooler
- Port & starboard side storage w/hold-down strap
- Swiveling, adjustable helm & passenger bucket seats
- In-floor wakeboard storage
- Port & starboard consoles w/lockable cooler, glovebox & AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x Pro fishfinder
- Walk-thru windshield
- Bow rod compartment w/lid assist & organizer tubes
- Bow lounges w/cushions, backrests & storage
- Minn Kota® 12V, 55-lb. thrust wireless foot-controlled trolling motor
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, EZ lube hubs & swing-away tongue
|Dry Weight: 1675
|Deadrise At Transom: 16
|Hull Material: Fiberglass
|Engine Make: MERCURY MARINE
|Engine Model: 150L 4STR EFI
|Engine HP: 150
|Fuel Type: Gasoline
|Fuel Capacity: 26
Std. Features and Options:
2013 Nitro Z-7 Sport w/ 115 ELPT OptiMax and Trailer
Price - US$ 24,395
- Length - 19' 5"
Bottom width - 75"
Max. recommended HP - 150 HP
Package width - 8' 3"
Fuel capacity - 26 Gallons
Deadrise - 16 Degrees
Draft - 15"
Beam - 93"
Approx. weight - 1675 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 3236 Lbs.
Max. person capacity - 6 Persons
Depth inside - 24"
Transom height - 22"
Max. weight capacity - 1500 Lbs.
Max. person weight - 750 Lbs.
Storage length - 21' 0"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Fire extinguisher
- 9 stainless steel drink holders
- Port & starboard swim platforms w/integrated boarding ladder
- Cockpit grab handles
- Tournament-style ski pylon
- 4 pull-up cleats
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Switch panels w/water-resistant switches
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature
- Custom-molded consoles
- Dash light dimmer switch
- Full instrumentation w/speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure gauge & trim gauge
- AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack
- Port console w/glovebox & insulated cooler
- Dual-cable rotary steering
- Radiused walk-thru, tempered-glass windshield
Construction & Exterior
- Transverse & longitudinal fiberglass foam-filled stringer system
- Hand-laid hull
- 16-oz. marine-grade cut-pile carpet w/edging
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Courtesy lighting
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps & navigation lights w/abrasion-protective wrap
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor light switch, trim switch & room for additional depth finder
- Heavy-duty 6-gauge trolling motor harness
- Main & trolling motor harness circuit breaker protection
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® Series 27 trolling battery
- Interstate® starting battery
- 12V outlet
- Full-width, lockable rod/ski storage in aft deck
- Fore & aft storage
- Elevated fore & aft casting decks
- Port & starboard bow bolsters
- Highly-styled adjustable helm & passenger seats w/swivel
- Midship in-floor wakeboard storage
- Forward in-floor rod locker w/organizer
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Insulated cooler below aft seat
- Aft bench seating w/2 convertible, removable fishing seats
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated, recirculated aft livewell w/pump-out & timer
- 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) recirculator/pump-out pump
- Aluminum propeller (w/115HP outboard)
- Stainless steel propeller (w/150HP outboard)
- Rigging tube
- Spare tire carrier (spare tire optional)
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Color-coordinated, single-axle drive-on NITRO trailer
- Powder-coated welded steel tubing w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- 14" (35.56 cm) radial tires w/chrome center caps
- Heavy-duty winch w/safety strap
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Carpeted bunks
- Submersible lights
- Swing-away tongue
- Tie downs
- Transom saver
- Retractable safety cables
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features: Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 6
This ad has been viewed 173 times.