Tracker Pro Team 190 TX
2013 Tracker Bass Boats
Boat Type: Bass Boats
Model: Pro Team 190 TX
Length: 19 Feet
Nicholasville, KY US
Toll Free: 866-504-1571
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Tracker's Boats, go to
Tracker's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2013 Tracker Pro Team 190 TX
Price: US$ 18,495
Freight: US$ 650
Prep: US$ 375
Your Price: US$ 19,520.
More boat, right where it matters.
The Pro Team™ 190 TX delivers more room to fish. And more power to get you there!
Carry an extra fishing buddy. Stow more gear. Fish from roomier casting decks.
Then meet the top-of-the-line Pro Team 190 TX. At 18' 7" (5.66 m), it comes fully outfitted with a Lowrance® X-4 fishfinder, 12-volt foot-controlled trolling motor, 16-gallon (60.57 L) aerated livewell and onboard battery charger.
Plus standard power comes from the standard 90-horsepower Mercury® OptiMax®. With its painted hull sides and gunnels, the 190 TX always looks great - fishing in a weekend tournament or riding on its color-coordinated factory-matched trailer.
Goals set. Goals achieved!
- Exclusive all-welded .100 aluminum Revolution™ hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- All-aluminum Power-Trac™ offset transom & full-length longitudinal stringer
- Minn Kota® 12V, 45-lb. thrust trolling motor
- Lowrance X-4 Pro fishfinder
- Aft 16-gal. livewell w/bait bucket - aerated, timed & recirculated w/pump-out
- 3-across seating w/storage, fold-down center seatback w/drink holders & step to aft deck & 2 fishing seats w/secure screw-in seat bases
- Lockable 8' center rod box, rod hold-down straps (bow deck & cockpit side), bow/aft storage boxes w/aluminum lids, aft drop-in boxes w/3 tackle trays
- Interstate® cranking & trolling batteries & 2-bank, 4-amp (8 amps total) onboard battery charger
- Painted gunnel & hull sides w/natural aluminum bottom for long-term durability
- Factory-matched custom trailer w/heavy-duty load guides, EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
|Dry Weight: 1041
|Deadrise At Transom: 10
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Engine Make: MERCURY MARINE
|Engine Model: 90ELPT DFI OPTIMAX
|Engine HP: 90
|Fuel Type: Gasoline
|Fuel Capacity: 21
Std. Features and Options:
2013 Tracker Pro Team 190 TX
Price - US$ 18,495
- Length - 18' 7"
Bottom width - 60"
Max. recommended HP - 135 HP
Package width - 7' 5"
Fuel capacity - 21 Gallons
Deadrise - 10 Degrees
Beam - 89"
Approx. weight - 1041 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 2296 Lbs.
Max. person capacity - 5 Persons
Depth inside - 18"
Hull material - 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
Transom height - 22"
Max. weight capacity - 1350 Lbs.
Max. person weight - 685 Lbs.
Towing length - 23' 4"
Storage length - 19' 6"
Package height - 5' 3"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Non-skid bow mat
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow & stern eyes
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Battery trays
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Safety lanyard
- Silver switch panels
- Padded sport steering wheel
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Sleek, 1-piece molded console w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter & fuel gauge
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull
- All-welded all-aluminum transom
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Wide 4" (10.16 cm) 1-piece extruded aluminum gunnel w/rub rail insert—for structural strength, rigidity & side protection
- Baked-on painted hull sides & gunnels w/natural aluminum bottom—for long-term good looks & durability
- TRACKER® Black paint scheme
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting throughout
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Welded, drained rain channels—for drier storage on bow compartments & rod box
- Stowable navigation lights
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- 2-bank (8 amps total) battery charger
- 12V trolling motor receptacle & harness
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & motor tilt switch
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® trolling (1) & cranking (1) batteries
- 12V outlet
- Bow storage ventilation to reduce condensation
- Secure & stable screw-in fishing seat bases & pedestals
- 3-across cockpit seating w/storage below
- Fold-down center seatback w/drink holders & non-skid step to aft deck
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage
- 2 fold-down fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Easy-to-access lockable center rod box for rods to 8' (2.44 m)
- 2 aft drop-in molded storage boxes
- Rod hold-down straps
- Aft 16-gal. aerated & divided grey livewell w/bait bucket holder—timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump w/timer
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating pump w/timer
- Revolution™ hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- Power-Trac™ offset transom for quicker holeshots & better overall performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- EZ lube hubs for complete lubrication
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel tubing w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- 13" (33.02 cm) tires & wheels w/Silver Metallic powder-coat finish & chrome center covers
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards
- Outboard motor support
- Submersible lights
- Retractable safety cables
- Minn Kota Edge, 12V, 45-lb. thrust, 45" shaft foot-controlled trolling motor w/weedless prop
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features: Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 5
This ad has been viewed 110 times.