Tracker Targa V-18 WT
2013 Tracker Fresh Water Fishboats
Boat Type: Fresh Water Fishboats
Model: Targa V-18 WT
Length: 19 Feet
Bass Pro Shops /Tracker Boat Center ALBERTA (Calgary)
Rocky View, AB CA
Toll Free: 866-519-9172
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Tracker's Boats, go to
Tracker's model page
The pick of serious anglers, tournament pros and fishing guides.
When fishing is your business - or a passion you live for - the Targa™ V-18 Walk Thru comes with more standard equipment and unique, pro-level fishing features than any boat in its class.
For instance, a full 8-1/2-foot (2.59 m) beam for unparalleled fishing room above deck - and cavernous livewells and storage below. A set-back transom for faster overall performance.
Tilt steering. Upgraded trolling motor and fishfinder. Onboard battery charger. Super-wide 11" (27.94 cm) gunnels with non-skid step pads and integrated rod boxes. Bow storage nets. Even a stereo and swim platform.
Features you might not have thought you needed, but we did.
- 2-piece, all-welded Deep V hull w/20-degree deadrise hull & reverse chines for a great-handling, dry ride
- All-welded 25" (63.50 cm) all-aluminum transom for big-water use (and optional kicker motor installation)
- Wraparound walk-thru windshield w/passenger console/cooler & AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 input (accepts optional Sirius Satellite Radio® package)
- Minn Kota® 24V, 70-lb. thrust PowerDrive™ trolling motor
- Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder w/320 pixels & surface temp
- 2 side rod & gear boxes hold rods up to 7' (2.13 m) plus lots of bow/aft/in-floor storage
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell & HUGE aft 55-gal. (208.20 L) aerated livewell - each w/timer recirculation, pump-out system & removable bait bucket
- Bow panel w/switches & 2 tackle trays
- 4 high-style upholstered seats/7 seat locations (including 2 removable fold-down fishing seats)
- Aft boarding platform w/ladder
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor
- Cranking & trolling batteries by Interstate® w/2-bank, 4-amp onboard battery charger
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue, retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
|Dry Weight: 1730
|Deadrise At Transom: 20
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Engine Make: Mercury
|Engine Model: EXLPT
|Engine HP: 115
|Fuel Type: Gasoline
|Fuel Capacity: 40
Std. Features and Options:
- Length - 19' 1"
Bottom width - 88"
Max. recommended HP - 150 HP
Package width - 8' 6"
Fuel capacity - 40 Gallons
Deadrise - 20 Degrees
Beam - 102"
Approx. weight - 1730 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 3374 Lbs.
Max. person capacity - 6 Persons
Depth inside - 28"
Hull material - 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
Transom height - 23"
Max. weight capacity - 1650 Lbs.
Max. person weight - 900 Lbs.
Towing length - 24' 9"
Storage length - 19' 8"
Package height - 6' 11"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Battery trays
- Bow & stern eyes
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Drink holders
- Safety lanyard
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Strategic instrumentation layout w/recessed gauges for reduced glare & easy visibility
- Illuminated single-function gauges w/GPS-driven speedometer (w/direction indicator), tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure & trim gauge
- Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder w/480 pixels & surface temperature
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced molded console tops w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Dash layout designed to accept large graph or GPS units
- Midnight Lazer instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
- Toggle switches
- Passenger console w/storage/cooler, drink holder & small items tray
- Weather-protected AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack in passenger console
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Padded sport steering wheel
Construction & Exterior
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Tall 23" (58.42 cm) extruded box-beam, corner-braced 100%-aluminum transom that is welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum insulated & carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- SUPER-WIDE 2-piece, all-welded .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/a 20°-deadrise at the transom for a smoother, dryer ride
- Wide 102" (2.59 m) beam for more interior room. Wide 88" (2.24 m) bottom for more stability.
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Super-wide 11" (27.94 cm) gunnels—for structural strength & rigidity—w/non-skid step pads & integrated storage
- Red & White graphics scheme w/Graphite painted gunnel & hull sides & natural aluminum bottom
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Molded bow storage box w/raised lip for drier storage
- Interior courtesy lights
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Interstate® cranking (1) & trolling (2) batteries
- Stowable navigation lights
- 24V trolling motor harness
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, bow aerator switch & trim switch
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- 2-3/8" (6.033 cm) swiveling & locking seat pedestals
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting on bow & aft decks
- Marine-grade vinyl cockpit floor covering
- 5 pedestal seat base locations
- Deluxe helm seat w/slide adjustment
- 2 movable fold-down swivelling fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Midship & aft battery storage
- Bow padded backrests
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- 2 tackle trays in bow panel
- Bow storage nets
- Center bow rod box for rods to 7' (2.13 m)
- 2 top-loading rod boxes in the super-wide gunnels for rods to 8' (2.44 m)
- Non-skid step pad on each aft gunnel
- Lockable closed side storage w/composite door below the port & starboard gunnels
- Aft storage compartments
- Huge in-floor center gear storage compartment
- Bow 19-gal (71.92 L) lighted aerated grey livewell w/removable bait bucket—timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Dual 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers
- HUGE aft 48-gal. (181.70 L) lighted aerated grey livewell w/integrated baitwell-timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pumps
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Pressed-in performance hull strakes
- Set-back transom designed to deliver undisturbed water to the prop for faster, smoother takeoff—and better overall performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- EZ lube hubs for complete lubrication
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap w/bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards
- Outboard motor support
- Retractable safety cables
- Submersible lights
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 24V, 70-lb. thrust, 60" (1.52 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features: Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 6
This ad has been viewed 130 times.