Mako 212 Center Console w/ 150 XL OptiMax
2012 Mako Bay Boats/Flats Boats
Boat Type: Bay Boats/Flats Boats
Model: 212 Center Console w/ 150 XL OptiMax
Length: 21 Feet
Gone Fishin Marine
Dixon, CA US
Toll Free: 866-531-9256
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Mako's Boats, go to
Mako's model page
At 21' 5" (6.53 m) long and an astonishing 8' 6" (2.59 m) wide, the MAKO 212 Center Console is one broad-beamed fishing machine. And every inch is used to enhance your fishing in every way imaginable.
There's the wide-open cockpit that allows for maximum maneuverability while casting or working a fish, as well as letting you fish from all sides. Cavernous fishboxes at the bow can be used as either dry storage or to keep everything you catch on ice. And since this boat is a MAKO all the way, it's also bred to run with our legendary smooth- and dry-riding hull design.
All that combined with our unique transom design makes the 212 CC a spacious offshore angler that will never cramp your style--or your fishing!
- Foam-injected hull w/1-piece integrated fiberglass stringer grid
- Port & starboard aft swim platforms
- Stern lounge w/port & starboard jump seats
- Under-gunwale port & starboard racks for 6 rods
- Gunwale-mounted stainless steel rod holders
- Anodized aluminum leaning post w/rod holders
- Center console w/analog gauges, cup holders, electronics mounting surface, aluminum grab rail, acrylic windscreen & head enclosure
- Forward-console seat
- Port & starboard bow seating w/insulated fishboxes w/drains below
- Optional aluminum tandem-axle trailer w/brakes
|Dry Weight: 3100
|Deadrise At Transom: 18
|Hull Material: Fiberglass
|Engine Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
|Engine Make: MERCURY
|Engine Model: VERADO
|Engine Year: 2012
|Engine HP: 250
|Fuel Type: Gasoline
|Fuel Capacity: 93
Std. Features and Options:
- Length - 21' 5"
Max. Recommended HP - 250 HP
Fuel Capacity - 93 Gallons
Deadrise - 18 Degrees
Draft - 14"
Beam - 102"
Max. Person Capacity - 11 Persons
Max. Person Weight - 2713 Lbs.
Approx. Hull Weight - 3100 Lbs.
Transom Height at Center Line - 25"
- Heavy-duty electrical switching system, battery selector switch & main power
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- Extra-large electronics mounting surface
- Storage space w/ventilated door & stainless steel latch
- Head enclosure
- Acrylic windscreen
- Battery storage
- Gauge panel w/analog gauges
- Stainless steel grab rail
Construction & Exterior
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed & bonded 360 degrees
- Aluminum reinforcement for T-top mounting
- Hull/deck joint mechanically fastened every 6" (15.24 cm) w/stainless steel fasteners
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- Marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating
- Composite construction throughout
- NMMA certification
- Available w/optional 2-tone hull color
- Anodized aluminum leaning post w/padded seat & rod holders
- Port & starboard bow seats w/fishboxes w/overboard drains
- Self-draining cockpit
- Anchor locker
- Foredeck dodger mounting boss
- Gunwale-mounted rod holders w/custom logo
- Port & starboard molded-in swim platforms
- Port & starboard under-gunwale rod racks for 6 rods
- Recessed trim tabs
- Legendary dry-riding MAKO® hull
- Aggressive deep V hull design
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features: Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 11
This ad has been viewed 67 times.