Selling can be a painful process for a lot of reasons. We will try to make it as painless as possible.
First, you don’t have to be in a rush to sell your boat to put it on the market. You can leave it on the market at a fair price just to find out what the real market value is. Prices in classified ads are generally higher than what the boats end up selling for, and used boat price guides often quote wholesale prices not retail. Some owners put their boats up for sale as soon as they get them.
Second, place your classified ad where it will be seen! In most cases your ad will be lost among 100,000 other boats on a used boat megasite. BoatTEST.com is part of the BoatTEST.com network, which is ranked by Alex.com as the #1 Boating Magazine on the Internet. So you get high-quality traffic, and plenty of it, but you are not lost in a sea of sellers.
Third, the price is right. Choose from several options: Run your boat month to month, or buy a 3-month or longer subscription. Either way you save big money over the big sites swarming with eager sellers.
Here’s How to become a BoatTEST.com classified seller—
- Register. It only takes a couple of minutes.
- Fill out the ad description form and up load up to 20 pictures. Your boat won't sell anywhere without pictures.
- Sit back and let the BoatTEST.com network market your boat on—
- BTC’s “Sister Sites”
- Through BTC’s weekly NewsLetter, which goes to 90,000 interest boatmen and women.
- Through the “Captain’s Pick” of the week which assures that tens of thousands of eyeballs will see your boat – but she must be a beauty!
Follow good and prudent judgment when exchanging funds. There are many scam artists prowling the internet. It is wise to use a recognized and accredited dealer, broker, lawyer, or escrow agent to protect your cash until the deal is satisfactorily consummated.
Remember: If it is too good to be true, it’s too good to be true.