Std. Features and Options:
2012 Tracker Pro Team 175 TXW w/ 60 ELPT FourStroke and Trailer "Base Price" includes standard engine. See below for additional options/upgrades.
Price - US$ 14,995
- Length - 17' 7"
Bottom Width - 60"
Max. Recommended HP - 75 HP
Package Width - 7' 5"
Fuel Capacity - 19 Gallons
Deadrise - 10 Degrees
Beam - 89"
Approx. Weight - 993 Lbs.
Approx. Package Weight - 1769 Lbs.
Max. Person Capacity - 4 Persons
Pkg. Length w/Swing-Away - 19' 7"
Hull Material - 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
Transom Height - 22"
Max. Weight Capacity - 1050 Lbs.
Max. Person Weight - 560 Lbs.
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Non-skid bow mat
- Passenger grab handle
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow & stern eyes
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Battery trays
- Easy-fill fuel tank system
- Self-venting fuel fill
- Safety lanyard
- Silver switch panels
- Padded sport steering wheel
- Lowrance X50 DS/X-4 fishfinder w/surface temp. & swivel
- Sleek, 1-piece molded console w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter & fuel gauge
- Mercury control box
Construction & Exterior
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull
- All-aluminum Power-Trac offset transomfor a quicker holeshot & better overall performance
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Injected, expanding hull foam for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Wide 4" (10.16 cm) 1-piece extruded aluminum gunnel w/rub rail insert for structural strength, rigidity & side protection
- Baked-on painted hull sides & gunnels w/natural aluminum bottom for long-term good looks & durability
- Victory Red paint scheme
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting throughout
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Welded, drained rain channelsfor drier storage on bow compartments & rod box
- Stowable navigation lights
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- 2-bank (8 amps total) battery charger
- 12V trolling motor harness
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & motor tilt switch
- Marine-grade, labelled automotive-style fuse panel w/cover
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate trolling battery
- 12V outlet
- Rod hold-down strap
- Secure & stable screw-in fishing seat bases & pedestals
- 3-across cockpit seating w/storage below
- Fold-down center seatback w/drink holders & non-skid step to aft deck
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage
- 2 fold-down fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Lockable center rod box for rods to 8' (2.44 m)
- 2 aft drop-in molded storage boxes w/3 tackle trays total
- Aft 16-gal. aerated & divided livewell w/removable bait buckettimed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners to protect your catch
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump w/timer
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating pump w/timer
- Aluminum propeller
- Revolution hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee
- EZ lube hubs
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel w/GALVASHIELD corrosion protection
- Powder-coated steel tubing w/GALVASHIELD corrosion protection
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- 13" (33.02 cm) tires & wheels w/Silver Metallic powder-coat finish & chrome center covers
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap w/bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards
- Outboard motor support
- Submersible lights
- Retractable safety cables
- 12V foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -