Mako Pro Skiff 17 CC
2018 Mako OTHER Boat Type: OTHER
Model: Pro Skiff 17 CC
Length: 17 Feet
Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center HAMPTON
Hampton, VA, US
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Mako's Boats, go to Mako's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2018 Mako Pro Skiff 17 CC
Price: US$ 16,395
Freight: US$ 675
Included Options: US$ 625
Prep: US$ 375
Your Price: US$ 18,070.
The revolutionary design of the MAKO® Pro Skiff 17 CC has made it one of the most popular boats in MAKO history. The Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull provides the ultimate in smooth performance, plus a quick holeshot, a dry ride and nimble handling and turning. It?s ideal for all types of inshore fishing, and the nearly 3/4-ton capacity makes it one of the hardest working boats in its class.
The deck and foam-filled hull are mechanically and chemically bonded to become one unitized structure with superior flotation and quiet operation. And it comes standard with a hot-dipped galvanized trailer, a Mercury® outboard and our superior MAKO Assurance 5+Life warranty.
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life?the best factory warranty in the business
- Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/integrated anti-spray design for a smooth, stable & dry ride
- 100% composite construction for a lifetime of rugged durability
- 1-piece fiberglass stringer system w/gelcoat finish & fully injected, closed-cell foam flotation
- Bow & aft molded raised casting decks w/non-skid surfaces & storage beneath
- Closed storage in bow console & 10-gal. aerated baitwell in aft deck w/adjustable aerator & overflow
- Center console w/5 vertical rod holders, contoured acrylic windscreen, stainless steel grab rail, navigation lights, space for mounting optional electronics & below-console storage
- Forward console seat w/molded-in grab handles & 32-qt. cooler
- Rotomolded removable 65-qt. foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
- Custom hot-dipped galvanized trailer w/Super Lube hubs
|Dry Weight: 1210
|Deadrise At Transom: 10
|Hull Material: Fiberglass
|Fuel Capacity: 6.6
|Std. Features Options:
2018 Mako Pro Skiff 17 CC
Price - US$ 16,395
- Length - 17' 4"
Beam - 6' 8"
Bottom width - 5' 3"
Max. recommended HP - 60 HP
Fuel capacity - 6.6 gal.
Max. person capacity - 6 persons
Max. person weight - 850 lbs.
Max. person, motor & gear weight - 1400 lbs.
Interior depth - 18"
Transom height at center line - 20"
Draft - 8"
Dry weight - 1210 lbs.
Average hull weight - 950 lbs.
Average package weight - 1849 lbs.
Package height - 6' 8"
Storage length - 22' 4"
Certification & Safety
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life?the best factory warranty in the business
- NMMA® certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Single-cable, no-feedback rotary steering
- Panel-mounted control box w/power trim
- Molded center console w/integrated 32-qt. (30 L) cooler, molded-in grab handles, w/hinged padded seat cushion & back
- Below-console storage area
- Stainless steel grab rail w/side-mounted navigation lights
- Contoured acrylic windscreen
- Area to flush- & surface-mount additional electronics
- Drink holder
- 5 vertical flush-mounted rod holders
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite construction
- Encapsulated, fiberglass-infused transom w/high-density composite core
- Molded, patterned non-skid casting platforms & cockpit sole
- Console chemically bonded & mechanically fastened to deck w/.25" (.6 cm) aluminum backing plates
- Closed-cavity, closed-cell, foam-injected hull & deck system chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners for strength & durability
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware & fasteners throughout
- Composite seat substrates
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- MAKO® Bone White gelcoat
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- Portable 6.6-gal. (25 L) fuel tank w/hold-down strap
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) baitwell pump w/adjustable spray head
- High-speed baitwell water pickup
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery w/tray
- Marine-grade rocker switches w/push button breaker protection
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- 12V outlet
Hardware & Accessories
- 4 stainless steel cleats
- Reboarding step & stainless steel grab handle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- NEW 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- 360° fishability
- Raised, closed-molded bow fishing platform w/patterned non-skid surface & closed storage compartment
- Rotomolded, removable Orion® 65-qt. (62 L) foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
- Raised, closed-molded aft fishing platform w/patterned non-skid surface & open storage space below
- 10-gal. (38 L) aft baitwell w/adjustable aerator & overflow
- Award-winning Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull design for superb load-carrying abilities & a smoother, drier ride in choppy waters
- Integrated anti-spray hull design
- Factory-rigged w/matched propeller
- Custom single-axle trailer
- All-welded, tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Hot-dipped galvanized construction
- Hot-dipped galvanized wheels w/13" (33.0 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs
- Swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- 4 carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Transom tie-down straps
- Safety chains
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
This ad has been viewed 9 times.