Boston Whaler 150 Super Sport
2018 Boston Whaler Runabouts Boat Type: Runabouts
Manufacturer/Builder: Boston Whaler
Model: 150 Super Sport
Length: 15 Feet
Port Harbor Marine
South Portland, ME, US
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
2018 BOSTON WHALER 150 SUPER SPORT
Motor Manufacturer: MERCURY
Motor Model: 60 ELPT EFI 4S CT
Trailer Year: 2018
Trailer Manufacturer: KARAVAN TRAILER
|Dry Weight: 900
|Deadrise At Transom: 14
|Hull Material: Fiberglass
|Fuel Capacity: 6.5
|Bridge Clearance: 3.1666666666666665
|Std. Features Options:
Manufacturer Provided Description
The versatile, low-maintenance and customizable 150 Super Sport lets you do more. Whaler design offers the ultimate in convenience and confident boating, and numerous options accommodate whatever you need or desire. With its reliability and care-free sport style, the 150 Super Sport lets you focus on the fun.
- Add a rail-mounted rod holder for complete convenience.
- Optional carry-on livewell keeps fish healthy, while tool storage around the gunwale keeps everything within reach.
- Conveniently accessible, spacious console side seat cooler.
- Galvanized trailer with swing tongue, lights, tie-downs, torsion axle, jack and winch comes standard.
- Optional ski tow or full tow arch for those seeking high-octane watersports action.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Cockpit
- 22" interior freeboard
- 8" bow cleat
- Bow and stern lifting eyes
- Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
- Cockpit drain plug
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Stern eye cleats
- Swim ladder
- Transom boarding steps
- Welded stainless steel side rails
- 12-V receptacle
- Drink holder
- Fiberglass side console with storage
- Safety switch
- Side mount Mercury control
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Console side seat cooler
- Fiberglass helm bench seat with drink holders (2)
- Aluminum propeller
- Battery box with hold-down strap
- Navigation lights with rope guide
- No-feedback steering
- Portable fuel tank (6.5 gallons) with hold-down strap
Additional Mercury options available. -
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. -
This ad has been viewed 170 times.