Tracker Grizzly 1754 MVX Jon
2016 Tracker Jon Boats Boat Type: Jon Boats
Model: Grizzly 1754 MVX Jon
Length: 17 Feet
Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center ASHLAND
Ashland, VA, US
Toll Free: 866-513-2658
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Tracker's Boats, go to Tracker's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2016 Tracker Grizzly 1754 MVX Jon
Price: US$ 3,799
Freight: US$ 135
Included Options: US$ 400
Your Price: US$ 4,334.
The all-welded TRACKER GRIZZLY 1760 MVX Jon is a rugged and versatile aluminum fishing and utility boat. At a full 17' 1" long and with a generous 78" beam, it's very spacious and very stable—an ideal craft for hunting, fishing, or bowfishing. And it will handle up to 50 horses on the transom. The unitized stringer, transom, and Mod V hull give you a rock-solid boat with a smooth, dry ride. And it's finished with our industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish for extreme durability, and backed by the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
• All-welded & overbuilt for fishing & hunting from the bayou to the bay
• Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
• Exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish for extreme durability
• 7° deadrise, all-welded Mod V hull for better handling & a smoother, drier ride
• Backed by the TRACKER Promise—Best Factory Warranty in Aluminum Boats
• Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & transom for a unitized hull
• Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
• 2 built-in seat pedestal bases for a variety of seating options
• Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
• Optional Grassland or Woodland camouflage patterns
|Dry Weight: 670
|Deadrise At Transom: 7
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Std. Features Options:
2016 Tracker Grizzly 1754 MVX Jon
Price - US$ 3,799
- Length - 17' 1"
Beam - 78'
Bottom width - 54'
Max. recommended HP - 50 HP
Fuel capacity (portable) - 6 Gallons
Max. person capacity - 6 Persons
Max. person weight - 800 Lbs.
Max. weight capacity - 1300 Lbs.
Transom height - 21'
Deadrise - 7 Degrees
Hull material - 0.1 5052 Marine Alloy
Approx. weight - 670 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 1383 Lbs.
Package height - 5' 4"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by 5-year bow-to-stern, lifetime structural and deck warranty—the best in Aluminum Boats
- 5-year hull warranty
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- 7° deadrise for improved performance & smoother, drier ride
- Bow & stern eyes
- Cleats for better utility
Construction & Exterior
- Thick .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity & a quieter ride
- Deep 7° deadrise hull for better handling & turning, a smoother, drier ride & a deeper interior
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- Extruded bow chines for a stronger hull
- .100 5052 marine grade aluminum hull
- All-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces—welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Pressed-in corrugations for structural strength & tracking stability
- All-welded, unitized construction & interior components contribute to structural integrity
- Industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish (Forest Green) for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Available in optional Woodland or Grassland camo patterns (at additional cost)
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Trolling motor mounting surface along bow edge
- Roomy front deck w/more space for fishing/hunting
- Fore & aft pedestal seat base locations
- Bow storage
- Sure Tread™ non-skid interior
- Grab handles
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
|List Of Features: Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 6
This ad has been viewed 126 times.