2018 Nitro Bass Boats
Boat Type: Bass Boats
Length: 17 Feet
Cabela's Boating Center - ALLEN
Allen, TX, US
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Nitro's Boats, go to Nitro's model page
The quick and compact NITRO Z17 is a fiberglass bass boat that?s easy to fish, easy to store and just right for anyone from the casual angler to the amateur tournament competitor. It shares many of the features of the larger Z Series boats, including our revolutionary NVT? hull, a large, heavily insulated cooler, lockable rod storage, a Guardian? livewell, roomy tackle storage and custom seating built in-house.
|Dry Weight: 1450
|Deadrise At Transom: 16
|Hull Material: Fiberglass
|Fuel Capacity: 24
|Bridge Clearance: 6.166666666666667
|Std. Features Options:
- Length - 17' 4"
Length - 17' 4"
Beam - 90"
Bottom width - 72"
Max. recommended HP - 115 HP
Fuel capacity - 24 gal.
Max. person capacity - 3 persons
Max. person weight - 460 lbs.
Max. person, motor & gear weight - 1100 lbs.
Interior depth - 16.25"
Transom height - 20.5"
Deadrise - 16 degrees
Draft - 15"
Average weight - 1450 lbs.
Average package weight - 2950 lbs.
Bridge clearance - 74"
Package height - 5' 3.5"
Package width - 7' 11.5"
Towing length - 23' 8"
Storage length - 20' 9"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Non-skid mats bow & stern
- 2 drink holders
- 4 stainless steel, angled cleats flushed w/gunnels
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder, angled for allowing optional shallow-water anchor
- 2 grab handles (1 at passenger, 1 at transom)
- Fire extinguisher
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® HOOK-4x fishfinder
- Single cable, no feedback rotary steering w/tilt
- Removable acrylic, tinted windscreen
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone gelcoat
- Veethree® multi-function instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Dash light dimmer
- Water-resistant switch panels
- LED courtesy light
- 12V outlet
- Room to flush-mount optional, exchanged 9" (22.9 cm) graph
Construction & Exterior
- NEW 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners every 2" (5.08 cm)
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize deck size & for easier casting
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor/light switch, trim switch & capability to flush mount 9" (22.9 cm) graph
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump
- LED console courtesy light
- Bow navigation lights integrated into gunnels w/stowable stern light
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Interstate® 24M-RD cranking battery
- Heavy-duty Interstate® Series 27 trolling battery
- 2-bank, 8-amp battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Master power switch
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- Driver & passenger bucket seats w/molded-in storage below
- 32-sq.-ft. (3.0-sq.-m) bow deck for casting mobility w/lots of storage
- Step-up to bow deck w/42-qt. (39.8 L) insulated cooler
- Step-up to aft deck w/polymer lid
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota® & MotorGuide® trolling motors
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers for rods up to 7' (2.13 m)
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Port & starboard bow rod hold-down straps
- Oversized lockable center bow storage locker w/lift assist & organizer for 4 rods up to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Lockable compression latches
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Aft 23-gal. (87 L) Guardian? aerated, divided livewell w/timer
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- NITRO® Vortex Technology? (NVT?) hull for a smoother, drier ride
- Rapid Planing System? for quicker holeshots & maximized speed
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel propeller
- Custom-fit, single-axle NITRO® trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Silver Metallic powder-coat wheels w/13? (33.02cm) radial tires
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system w/6-yr. 100,000-mile limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier (spare tire avail. at additional cost)
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,200-lb. (544 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® Edge® 12V, 55-lb. (24.9 kg) thrust, 42" (1.07 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. -
This ad has been viewed 10 times.