Tahoe 550 TF
2018 Tahoe Fish and Ski
Boat Type: Fish and Ski
Model: 550 TF
Length: 20 Feet
Tracker Boating Center NEW BRAUNFELS
New Braunfels, TX, US
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Tahoe's Boats, go to Tahoe's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2018 Tahoe 550 TF
Price: US$ 31,995
Freight: US$ 900
Included Options: US$ 1,255
Prep: US$ 495
Your Price: US$ 34,645.
Share your love of fishing with your children. Share your tips for making the most of a tubing run. Share the joys of getting off land and onto the water with your family onboard the 550 TF.
From the fishing decks to the POWERGLIDE® hull. The optional tow pylon to the storage galore. The eye-catching lines to the comfortable seats. This boat is one you?ll want to share with your favorite people for years to come.
- POWERGLIDE® hull for exhilarating performance & nimble handling
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive? 12V, 55-lb. (24.9 kg) thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, removable trolling motor w/remote key fob control
- Fore & aft non-skid fishing positions w/2 removable fishing seats w/storage bags
- 10-gal. (37.85 L) insulated, aerated livewell
- Stereo w/Bluetooth® & MP3 input & 4 speakers
- Driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- Full-width aft seating w/insulated molded-in storage & removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Full-width aft sunpad w/storage, including ski rope holder
- Port & starboard aft swim platforms w/4-step, telescoping boarding ladder & port storage area
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish, GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection, disc brakes & swing-away tongue
|Dry Weight: 2395
|Deadrise At Transom: 16
|Hull Material: Fiberglass
|Fuel Capacity: 33
|Std. Features Options:
2018 Tahoe 550 TF
Price - US$ 31,995
- Length - 19' 10"
Beam - 94"
Bottom width - 80"
Max. recommended HP - 175 HP
Fuel capacity - 33 gal.
Max. person capacity - 8 persons
Max. person weight - 1300 lbs.
Max. person, motor & gear weight - 1500 lbs.
Interior depth - 32.5"
Deadrise - 16 degrees
Draft (trimmed up) - 15"
Draft (trimmed down) - 30.5"
Average hull weight w/motor - 2395 lbs.
Average hull weight - 1940 lbs.
Average package weight - 3291 lbs.
Bridge clearance - 4' 5"
Bridge clearance w/wakeboard tower - 7' 0"
Package height - 6' 8"
Package height w/wakeboard tower - 9' 7"
Package width - 8' 4"
Towing length - 24' 9"
Storage length - 21' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Ski tow pylon receptacle
- Drink holders
- 6 stainless steel mooring cleats
- Stainless steel passenger grab handles
- Fire extinguisher
- Walk-thru tempered safety glass windshield w/black powder-coated aluminum frame
- Port console w/storage locker & trays
- Stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 input & 4 speakers
- Helm console w/speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, water pressure gauge & voltmeter
- Sport steering wheel
- Hydraulic steering
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Storage for electronic devices at helm
Construction & Exterior
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Finished gelcoat full-length fiberglass foam-filled stringer system bonded to the hull
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- Port & starboard aft swim platforms w/top-loading, fold-down 4-step boarding ladder & integrated grabrail
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Navigation lights w/LED bow lights & removable stern light
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- 12V outlets
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, courtesy lights & navigation lights
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive? 12V, 55-lb. (24.9 kg) thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, trolling motor w/key fob remote & removable mount
- Bow & aft fishing seat positions w/non-skid surfaces
- 2 removable fishing seats w/pedestals, designated storage space & storage bags
- 3 port rod holders
- 10-gal. (37.85 L) insulated aerated livewell w/500 GPH (1,893 LPH) pump, adjustable spray head & overflow drain
- Interstate® Series 27 trolling battery w/tray
- Charger for trolling battery
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- 29-oz. (.82 kg) expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery w/color-keyed accents
- Anchor locker
- Bow lounge seating w/removable cushions, non-skid surface & molded-in storage below
- Bow port & starboard backrests flip up to provide access to console storage
- Adjustable driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- Starboard side storage
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment
- Aft bench seat w/insulated port storage compartment, removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler & starboard livewell
- Aft full-width padded sundeck w/removable cushion, pedestal fishing seat location & storage below including ski rope storage
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Disc brakes
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/15" (38.1 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- 1,200-lb. (544 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
This ad has been viewed 11 times.