Sun Tracker SportFish 22 XP3
2018 Sun Tracker Pontoon Boats
Boat Type: Pontoon Boats
Manufacturer/Builder: Sun Tracker
Model: SportFish 22 XP3
Length: 24 Feet
Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center RANCHO CUCAMONGA
Rancho Cucamonga, CA, US
Toll Free: 866-516-5042
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Sun Tracker's Boats, go to Sun Tracker's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2018 Sun Tracker SportFish 22 XP3
Price: US$ 37,695
Freight: US$ 1,250
Included Options: US$ 3,895
Prep: US$ 475
Your Price: US$ 43,315.
Fishing. Lounging. Cruising. When you want a variety of options for your day on the water, you want the all-new Sport Fish 22 XP3.
So, start the day by setting up shop at the aft fishing deck. Sit back in the chairs with your feet on the cushioned livewell lid and reel in the fish. Fix a picnic and lounge away the mid-day from the comfort of the midship and bow lounge seating. And then wrap it up with a quick cruise around the lake. For every activity, every destination and every member of the crew, this versatile pontoon boat has you covered.
- 10+LIFE? warranty
- XP3 performance package w/three 26? (66.04 cm) logs w/lifting strakes
- Built-in Rail-Lock? system for optional mooring cover
- Bow port couch & starboard lounge w/Stow More? seat-back compartments & underseat storage
- Console w/cooler storage space & stereo w/Bluetooth® & USB input
- Aft L-lounge w/Stow More? seat-back compartment, lockable underseat storage, movable drink holder, base for removable table & pop-up changing curtain in arm
- Color-keyed 9' (2.74 m) Bimini top w/QuickLift? deployment system & storage pockets
- Aft fishing position w/2 fold-down fishing chairs & rod holders
- 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated aft livewell
- Aft boarding platform w/fold-down ladder
|Dry Weight: 3250
|Deadrise At Transom: 0
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Fuel Capacity: 52
|Std. Features Options:
2018 Sun Tracker SportFish 22 XP3
Price - US$ 37,695
- Length - 24' 2"
Deck length - 22' 1"
Deck width - 102"
Max. recommended HP - 150 HP
Fuel capacity - 52 gal.
Pontoon log length - 22' 3"
Pontoon log diameter - 26"
Pontoon log material - 0.1 5052 marine alloy
Max. person capacity - 11 persons
Max. person weight - 1500 lbs.
Max. person, motor & gear weight - 2300 lbs.
Interior depth - 26"
Average weight - 3250 lbs.
Average package weight - 5246 lbs.
Package height - 9' 2"
Package width - 8' 6"
Towing length - 32' 0"
Storage length - 30' 0"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+LIFE? warranty
- NMMA® certified
- 9' (2.74 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- Exclusive QuickLift? Bimini top deployment system, allowing 1 person to effortlessly extend the canopy alone
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for quick adjustment & reduced vibration
- Dual-latching gates w/finger guards & heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Gate stops/holders to keep gates secure in open position
- Navigation lights
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Hydraulic steering
- Wraparound sport console shroud & tinted, removable windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space w/door & integrated map pouch
- Convertible small items tray w/drink holders accepts optional flush-mount fishfinder
- Built-in footrest w/non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports & 4 directional speakers
- Tachometer, trim meter/speedometer & fuel & hour gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box
- 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- Three 26" (66.04 cm) diameter XP3 high-performance multichambered pontoon logs w/welded-on lifting strakes, wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- Rail-Lock? system for mounting NEW optional snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/removable bow extension
- Protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- 1-1/4" (3.18 cm), .090" walls (.23 cm) anodized aluminum fence rails w/decorative styling
- Factory-installed underpinning (under-deck shielding) for improved performance
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Rear boarding platform
- Black or Caribou Metallic fence color
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- 12V outlet
- Clam-shell fishing chairs constructed w/all-composite seat frames w/heavy-duty 2-3/8" (6 cm) diameter pedestals
- Aft fishing positions w/2 removable folding fishing chairs
- Port & starboard bow couches w/NEW Stow More? system & underseat storage
- Aft L-lounge w/NEW Stow More? system, underseat storage & lockable storage compartment
- Adjustable helm bucket seat w/swivel & folding arms
- Pop-up changing room in lounge arm
- Aft vertical rod holders
- Molded starboard aft lockable rod box for rods to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- Fishing friendly, easy-clean flooring throughout
- Marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/26-oz. (.74 kg) base material & multiple densities of foam
- 2 movable drink holders/armrests
- Removable table w/molded-in drink holders w/2 pedestal base locations
- 31" (78.74 cm) port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- Aft port 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket & shutoff valve
- XP3 performance package ? strakes on inboard side of outer logs & both sides of center tube
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
This ad has been viewed 11 times.