Tahoe 550 TS
2018 Tahoe Runabouts
Boat Type: Runabouts
Model: 550 TS
Length: 20 Feet
Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center RANCHO CUCAMONGA
Rancho Cucamonga, CA, US
Toll Free: 866-516-5042
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Tahoe's Boats, go to Tahoe's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2018 Tahoe 550 TS
Price: US$ 30,495
Freight: US$ 900
Included Options: US$ 2,710
Prep: US$ 495
Your Price: US$ 34,600.
Round up family and friends. Load up the compartments with watersports gear and more. Rev up the Mercury® outboard. And take your weekend to a whole new level with the 550 TS.
So, take a cruise with the wind in your hair. Relax in the lounges with the sun on your face. And spend the day enjoying the sound of children?s laughter in your eyes.
- POWERGLIDE® hull for exhilarating performance & nimble handling
- Wraparound bow lounge w/molded-in storage & anchor compartment
- Port & starboard consoles w/walk-thru windshield & port storage
- Stereo w/Bluetooth® & MP3 input & 4 speakers
- Driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage
- Full-width aft seating w/insulated molded-in storage & removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Full-width aft sunpad w/storage below, including ski rope holder
- Port & starboard aft swim platforms w/4-step, telescoping boarding ladder
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish, GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection, disc brakes & swing-away tongue
|Dry Weight: 2395
|Deadrise At Transom: 16
|Hull Material: Fiberglass
|Fuel Capacity: 33
|Std. Features Options:
2018 Tahoe 550 TS
Price - US$ 30,495
- Length - 19' 10"
Beam - 94"
Bottom width - 80"
Max. recommended HP - 175 HP
Fuel capacity - 33 gal.
Max. person capacity - 8 persons
Max. person weight - 1300 lbs.
Max. person, motor & gear weight - 1500 lbs.
Interior depth - 32.5"
Deadrise - 16 degrees
Draft (trimmed up) - 15"
Draft (trimmed down) - 30.5"
Average hull weight w/motor - 2395 lbs.
Average hull weight - 1940 lbs.
Average package weight - 3291 lbs.
Bridge clearance - 4' 5"
Bridge clearance w/wakeboard tower - 7' 0"
Package height - 6' 8"
Package height w/wakeboard tower - 9' 7"
Package width - 8' 4"
Towing length - 24' 9"
Storage length - 21' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Ski tow pylon receptacle
- Drink holders
- 6 stainless steel mooring cleats
- Stainless steel passenger grab handles
- Fire extinguisher
- Walk-thru tempered safety glass windshield w/black powder-coated aluminum frame
- Molded fiberglass port console w/storage locker & trays
- Stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 input & 4 speakers
- Helm console w/speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, water pressure gauge & voltmeter
- Sport steering wheel
- Hydraulic steering
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Starboard storage for electronic device
Construction & Exterior
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Finished gelcoat full-length fiberglass foam-filled stringer system bonded to the hull
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- Port & starboard aft swim platforms w/top-loading, fold-down 4-step boarding ladder, integrated grabrail & storage compartment
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Navigation lights w/LED bow lights & removable stern light
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- 12V outlets
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, courtesy lights & navigation lights
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- 29-oz. (.82 kg) expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery w/color-keyed accents & stain-resistant top coating
- Anchor locker
- Bow lounge seating w/molded-in storage below
- Bow port & starboard backrests flip up to provide access to console storage
- Adjustable driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- Port & starboard side storage
- Port & starboard floor-level small items recesses
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment
- Aft bench seat w/removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler & insulated port & starboard storage compartments
- Aft full-width padded sundeck w/removable cushion & storage below, including ski rope holder
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Disc brakes
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/15" (38.1 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- 1,200-lb. (544 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
This ad has been viewed 10 times.