Boston Whaler 150 Montauk
2018 Boston Whaler Center Consoles
Boat Type: Center Consoles
Manufacturer/Builder: Boston Whaler
Model: 150 Montauk
Length: 15 Feet
Port Harbor Marine
South Portland, ME, US
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
2018 Boston Whaler 150 Montauk
- BOW CUSHION
- FISHING PACKAGE
- SUN TOP W/BOOT
- CONSOLE COVER
- REVERSIBLE PILOT SEAT COVER
Motor Manufacturer: MERCURY
Motor Model: 60 ELPT EFI 4S CT
Trailer Year: 2018
Trailer Manufacturer: KARAVAN TRAILER
|Dry Weight: 950
|Deadrise At Transom: 16
|Hull Material: Fiberglass
|Fuel Capacity: 12
|Bridge Clearance: 4.583333333333333
|Std. Features Options:
Manufacturer Provided Description
Boston Whaler?s 150 Montauk® reflects 60 years of heritage, combining time-tested utility and classic lines with modern comfort, design and technology. Incredibly easy to operate, easy to clean, and easy to love, the 150 Montauk excels for both fishing and watersports. A spacious center console layout maximizes every inch of its nimble size, while Whaler?s precision-engineered hull ensures a soft, smooth ride.
- Optional teak port and starboard mid-ship boarding steps for easier access than ever.
- Optional livewell with blue interior and rod holders.
- Optional Fishing Package adds 36-quart cooler seat, console-mounted rod holders and tackle drawers.
- Standard galvanized trailer with LED lights and swing tongue for easy transport to and from the water.
- Available Raymarine® navigation and fishfinding electronics including RealVision 3D.
- Standard 60-hp Mercury® Command Thrust FourStroke engine provides reliable, efficient performance.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Cockpit
- 8? bow cleats (3)
- 17? interior freeboard
- Bow and stern lifting eyes
- Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Molded-in port and starboard boarding steps
- Side rails
- Swim ladder
- Access door with stainless steel latch
- Acrylic windshield
- Analog instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
- Drink holders (2)
- Mercury binnacle control
- Stainless steel grab rail
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest
- 60 ELPT EFI Command Thrust FourStroke Mercury engine
- Battery box with hold-down strap in console
- Bilge pump with float switch
- Classic style navigation lights
- Fuel tanks (6.5 gallons) with hold-down straps (2)
- No-feedback steering
- Stainless steel propeller
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. -
This ad has been viewed 216 times.