2016 Achilles Inflatables
Boat Type: Inflatables
Length: 10 Feet
Watercraft Sales Inc.
Three Lakes, WI, US
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
2016 Achilles FRB-104
A versatile utility boat that?s ready to go in minutes.
Designed originally as rapid response boats for fire departments and rescue units, these unique aluminum roll up floors with an innovative hinge system and non-skid panels can perform a variety of functions. They are easy to store or carry and can be set up in minutes. The main air chambers are equipped with over pressure relief valves. They can be inflated either by compressed air bottles or the standard equipment foot pump.
In addition to their Achilles CSM fabric and four-layer seam construction, other special features like abrasion wear patches and removable storage bags make them practical alternatives for tackling a range of jobs on the water.
Features may include:
- Achilles CSM reinforced fabric
- Four-layer seam construction
- Aluminum roll-up floor with nonskid panels, fiberglass encased v-shaped transom with protective motor clamp plate
- Two paddles with interior tie downs
- Two removable storage bags
- Full-length splash guard with life lines
- Five interior tie-down D-rings
- Full-length teardrop rubbing strake
- Foot pump and maintenance kit
- The FRB-104 has two over pressure relief valves, four lift and carry handles, interior bow lifting D-ring and bailer valve.
|Deadrise At Transom: 0
|Hull Material: Other
|Std. Features Options:
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. -
This ad has been viewed 389 times.