Sun Tracker FISHIN' BARGE? 22 DLX
2016 Sun Tracker Pontoon Boats
Boat Type: Pontoon Boats
Manufacturer/Builder: Sun Tracker
Model: FISHIN' BARGE? 22 DLX
Length: 22 Feet
Twin County Motorsports Inc.
Rock Mt., NC, US
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Sun Tracker's Boats, go to Sun Tracker's model page
2016 Sun Tracker FISHIN' BARGE® 22 DLX
Whether they want to fish, swim or just relax the day away, everyone wins with the FISHIN? BARGE® 22 DLX. This pontoon boat is completely loaded and ready to go with everything a crew of 10 needs to enjoy a wide variety of activities. Inside, it?s standard with fore and aft fishing positions, each with fishing chairs, rod holders and aerated livewells, as well as a lockable starboard rod box. For those not fishing, there?s the L-lounge and sundeck. And for everyone in the crew, the movable table, QuickLift? Bimini top system, cooler storage and wide-open floor space still equals all-day fun.
Features May Include:
- Industry-leading 10+Life? Warranty
- NEW fencing design w/built-in Rail-Lock? system for optional mooring cover
- Fore & aft fishing positions w/fold-down fishing chairs (4 total) & rod & drink holders
- 12-gal. (45.42 L) aerated bow livewell & 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated aft livewell w/cushioned lids
- 9' (2.74 m) Bimini top w/NEW QuickLift? deployment system, which allows one person to quickly & easily extend the canopy
- Easy-to-clean flooring throughout
- Courtesy lighting throughout
- Console w/cooler storage space & AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo
- Aft L-lounge w/underseat storage (including lockable dry compartment), movable drink holder, base for removable table & padded sundeck w/storage below
- Aft boarding platform w/fold-down ladder
|Dry Weight: 1790
|Deadrise At Transom: 0
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Fuel Capacity: 32
|Std. Features Options:
- Length - 22' 2"
Deck length - 20' 1"
Deck width - 102'
Max. recommended HP - 115 HP
Fuel capacity - 32.1 Gallons
Pontoon log length - 20' 4"
Pontoon log diameter - 24'
Pontoon log material - 0.08 5052 Marine Alloy
Max. person capacity - 10 Persons
Max. person weight - 1335 Lbs.
Max. weight capacity - 1960 Lbs.
Depth inside - 24'
Approx. weight - 1790 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 3452 Lbs.
Package height - 9' 6"
Package width - 8' 6"
Towing length - 30' 2"
Storage length - 28' 2"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+Life? Warranty - 10-year bow-to-stern warranty + limited lifetime structural & deck warranty + transferable to a second owner
- NEW exclusive QuickLift? 9' (2.74 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- NEW adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for best appearance & reduced vibration
- Dual-latching gates w/finger guards & brightly finished heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Gate stops/holders to keep gates secure in open position
- Navigation lights w/LED bow lights
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- 4 - 2 ratio steering for responsive, easy turning
Wraparound sport console shroud & tinted, removable windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space w/door & integrated map pouch
- Convertible small items tray accepts optional flush-mount fishfinder
- Built-in foot rest w/non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports & 2 directional speakers
- Illuminated tachometer, trim & fuel gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box
Construction & Exterior
- 24" (61 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multichambered pontoons w/wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- NEW protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- Reinforced bow structure
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Charcoal Metallic or Blueberry fence color
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- Wide 8.5-ft. (2.6 m) beam for expanded floor space
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/4 removable folding fishing chairs
- Fishing chairs constructed w/all-composite seat frames w/heavy-duty 2-3/8" (6 cm) diameter pedestals
- Aft L-lounge w/lockable underseat dry storage box
- Adjustable helm bucket seat w/swivel & folding arms
- Aft lounge w/underseat battery storage & 16-gal. (60 L) livewell
- Padded aft sundeck w/pop-up changing room/storage compartment w/bench
- Port & starboard bow rotomolded boxes w/livewell, battery storage, ruler & drink holders
- Fore & aft vertical rod holders
- Molded starboard aft lockable rod box for rods to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- NEW rotomolded underseat storage w/integral drainage channels to help keep contents dry
- Rear boarding platform/aft entry w/heavy-duty non-skid surface for durability
- Fishing friendly, easy-clean vinyl flooring throughout
- Removable table w/molded-in drink holders w/2 pedestal base locations
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- Bow port rotomolded 12-gal. (45.4 L) aerated livewell w/shutoff valve & composite lid w/fish ruler
- Port 16-gal. (60.56 L) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket & shutoff valve
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
List Of Features:
Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 10
This ad has been viewed 11 times.