Tahoe 450 TF
2017 Tahoe Fish and Ski
Boat Type: Fish and Ski
Model: 450 TF
Length: 18 Feet
Millville, NJ, US
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Tahoe's Boats, go to Tahoe's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2017 Tahoe 450 TF
Price: US$ 25,995
Freight: US$ 900
Included Options: US$ 1,290
Prep: US$ 495
Your Price: US$ 28,680.
Fish on. Play on! That’s the idea behind the TAHOE® 450 TF. From stem to stern, every inch of this outboard-powered runabout is ready to help you and your family get off the shore and take on a variety of fun activities.
So, start out the day with a friendly fishing competition, casting out and reeling in the fish from the fore and aft fishing positions. The remote-controlled trolling motor will keep your boat positioned right where you need it. You can even drop your catch in the aerated aft livewell. When the water warms up, you can install the optional ski tow pylon and experience this boat’s awesome performance capabilities.
Fishing and playing. That’s how you escape with the 450 TF.
- POWERGLIDE® hull for exhilarating performance & nimble handling
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, removable trolling motor w/remote key fob control
- Fore & aft non-skid fishing positions w/2 removable fishing seats w/storage bags
- 10-gal. (37.85 L) insulated, aerated livewell
- Stereo w/Bluetooth, MP3 input & 2 speakers
- Driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- Full-width aft seating w/insulated molded-in storage & space for optional removable cooler
- Full-width aft sunpad w/storage, including ski rope holder
- Port & starboard aft swim platforms w/4-step telescoping boarding ladder
- Custom-fit single-axle trailer w/color-keyed powder-coat finish, GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection & swing-away tongue
|Dry Weight: 2365
|Deadrise At Transom: 16
|Hull Material: Fiberglass
|Fuel Capacity: 24
|Std. Features Options:
2017 Tahoe 450 TF
Price - US$ 25,995
- Length - 18' 5"
Beam - 94″
Bottom width - 80″
Max. recommended HP - 150 HP
Fuel capacity - 24 gal.
Max. person capacity - 8 persons
Max. person weight - 1050 lbs.
Max. weight capacity - 1300 lbs.
Interior depth - 32.5″
Deadrise - 16 degrees
Draft - 14″
Approx. hull weight w/motor - 2365 lbs.
Approx. hull weight - 1997 lbs.
Approx. package weight - 3005 lbs.
Package height - 6' 8"
Package width - 8' 4"
Towing length - 23' 9"
Storage length - 20' 3"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Ski tow pylon receptacle
- Drink holders
- 4 stainless steel mooring cleats
- Passenger grab handles
- Fire extinguisher
- Walk-thru tempered safety glass windshield w/black powder-coated aluminum frame
- Port console w/storage compartment & trays
- Stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 input & 2 speakers
- Helm console w/speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, water pressure gauge & voltmeter
- Sport steering wheel
- Water-resistant toggle switches
Construction & Exterior
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Finished gelcoat full-length fiberglass foam-filled stringer system bonded to the hull
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Rub rail w/chrome molded insert
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- Port & starboard aft swim platforms w/top-loading, fold-down 4-step boarding ladder & integrated grabrail
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Removable bow & stern navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- 12V outlets
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, courtesy lights & navigation lights
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, trolling motor w/key fob remote & removable mount
- Bow & aft fishing seat positions w/non-skid surfaces
- 2 removable fishing seats w/pedestals, designated storage space & storage bags
- 10-gal. (37.85 L) insulated aerated livewell w/500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) pump, adjustable spray head & overflow drain
- Interstate® Series 27 trolling battery w/tray
- Charger for trolling battery
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- 29-oz. expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery w/color-keyed accents
- Bow lounge seating w/removable cushions, non-skid surface & molded-in storage below
- Adjustable driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- Port & starboard side storage
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment
- Aft bench seat w/insulated port storage compartment, built-in cooler recess & starboard livewell
- Aft full-width padded sundeck w/removable cushion, pedestal fishing seat location & storage below including ski rope storage
- Step-thru transom
- POWERGLIDE® II hull for outstanding performance & nimble turning
- HYDROSTEP® lifting strakes
- Factory-matched propeller
- Factory-matched, single-axle trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection w/powder-coat finish
- Silver Metallic powder-coat wheels w/15" (38.1 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- 1,200-lb. Fulton swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Safety cables
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
This ad has been viewed 51 times.