Sun Tracker Bass Buggy 18 DLX
2017 Sun Tracker Pontoon Boats
Boat Type: Pontoon Boats
Manufacturer/Builder: Sun Tracker
Model: Bass Buggy 18 DLX
Length: 20 Feet
QUALITY MARINE SERVICE,INC
ONALASKA, TX, US
Toll Free: 866-525-2224
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Sun Tracker's Boats, go to Sun Tracker's model page
For years, the BASS BUGGY® 18 DLX has been the best-selling fishing boat in the SUN TRACKER® lineup. And it only takes one outing to see why: this boat provides all the ingredients needed to have a great day of fishing—all in a wide, stable platform that’s large enough for a crew of eight.
If a full day of fishing isn’t on the menu, the BASS BUGGY 18 DLX also offers plenty of comfort amenities for those who just want to relax the day away in the shade. It also sports entry gates on three sides and an aft boarding ladder for passengers who want to take a dive. Fishing. Family. Fun. It all comes together on the BASS BUGGY 18 DLX.
- Industry-leading 10+LIFE™ warranty
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter multichambered pontoon logs
- Built-in Rail-Lock™ system for optional mooring cover
- Bow fishing position w/NEW fold-down fishing chairs, rod holders & rail-mounted drink/tool holders
- 9-gal. (34.07 L) forward-console aerated livewell & 8-gal. (30.28 L) aft rotomolded, aerated livewell w/built-in ruler, drink holder & rod holder
- Easy-to-clean flooring throughout
- Aft L-lounge w/NEW upholstery & underseat storage
- Aft fishing position w/NEW fold-down fishing chair & rod holders
- Color-keyed 7' (2.13 m) Bimini top w/storage pockets
- Aft boarding platform w/fold-down ladder
|Dry Weight: 1420
|Deadrise At Transom: 0
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Fuel Capacity: 32.1
|Std. Features Options:
- Length - 20' 0"
Deck length - 17' 8"
Deck width - 98'
Max. recommended HP - 75 HP
Fuel capacity - 32.1 gal.
Pontoon log length - 18' 4"
Pontoon log diameter - 24'
Pontoon log material - 0.08 5052 marine alloy
Max. person capacity - 8 persons
Max. person weight - 1200 lbs.
Max. weight capacity - 1775 lbs.
Interior depth - 24'
Approx. weight - 1420 lbs.
Approx. package weight - 2932 lbs.
Package height - 8' 0"
Package width - 8' 2"
Towing length - 26' 10"
Storage length - 25' 10"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Industry-leading 10+LIFE™ warranty
- NMMA Certified
- Color-keyed 7' (2.13 m) polyester Bimini top w/protective boot, easy-adjusting straps & trailering-position arms
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for best appearance & reduced vibration
- Dual-latching gates w/finger guards & brightly finished heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Gate stops/holders to keep gates secure in open position
- Navigation lights w/LED bow lights
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW more ergonomic console design
- Sport steering wheel
- 4 - 2 ratio steering for responsive, easy turning
Wraparound sport console shroud & tinted windscreen
- Vertical rod holders
- Below-console storage space w/curtain
- Small items tray & drink holders
- Forward-console seat w/molded-in grab handles & below-cushion livewell w/shutoff valve
- Illuminated tachometer & fuel gauge
- Side-mounted controls w/trim
- Rocker switches
- 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- NEW exterior styling
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- Protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- 24" (61 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multichambered pontoons w/wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- Rail-Lock™ system for mounting optional snapless, trailerable mooring cover
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- Reinforced bow structure
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Black or Red fence color
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- NEW marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/26-oz. base material & multiple densities of foam for exceptional comfort & luxury
- NEW clam-shell fishing chairs constructed w/all-composite seat frames w/heavy-duty 2-3/8" (6 cm) diameter pedestals
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/3 NEW removable folding fishing chairs
- Aft L-lounge w/underseat storage compartments
- Adjustable helm bucket seat w/swivel
- Bow-rail-mounted rod, drink & tool holders
- Fore & aft vertical rod holders
- Rotomolded underseat storage w/integral drainage channels to help keep contents dry
- Rear boarding platform/aft entry w/heavy-duty non-skid surface for durability
- Fishing friendly, easy-clean flooring throughout
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- 9-gal. (34.07 L) forward-console aerated livewell w/padded cushion
- Aft rotomolded compartment w/aerated 8-gal. (30.28 L) livewell w/shutoff valve, drink holder, rod holder & composite lid w/ruler
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
This ad has been viewed 14 times.